• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Threw the NUKE

well, idk, i looked closly and the nuke was easily wider, discraft said it has the widest legally allowed, while innova's boss didnt, i still know the nuke is wider, but that dont matter, its still an amazing disc

Oh well if you looked at it, I totally believe you over the official tech specs on the PDGA website. What do they know?

Just picked up a 169 Nuke to pair with my 175... Threw it today and was impressed. A tad less stability and just a daintier disc all around. Once you can turn it over LOOK OUT.

On another note, hit the basket FH with my Boss today on a 280 hole... finally figured out how to throw that thing right. Low and Fast.

If you are throwing a boss on a 280' hole you still haven't figured out how to throw it.

Sorry.

Frank, is their a reason ur such an A-hole? I've noticed that whenever someone makes even just a simple observation, or say something you may not agree with, you post a quick jackass comment. Does it make you feel better or are you just "that guy"?

Which comment are you talking about? The one calling out the dude saying he eyeballed his nuke and boss and trusts that over the official measurements or the guy who thinking flicking a boss 280' is the right way to throw it?

yea 280 depending on the hole that is still a midrange shot. The nuke is the **** though i loved the flash last year and it has a similar stability so i throw it about the same and it makes great for a bombin hyzer at about 400ft for me or force it to turn over right off the tee and it works for a great s shot at about 350 which helps to find new gaps. downside it can skip pretty hard when there is alot of spin on it which sometimes shoots left of your target. but will agree needs some room to work with. definately not intended for tight fairways. Overall BUY THIS DISC!!! And learn to through it and it will benefit you.

Any of them. Those are just two examples. Their is a constructive way to give advice, that doesn't involve belittling people. I've recieved a lot of of great advice on this website reguarding form and disc selection, so much so that I've just recently retooled my form and my bag. I'm not trying to disrespect anyone, I just don't understand how making fun of someone is constructive.

Any of them. Those are just two examples. Their is a constructive way to give advice, that doesn't involve belittling people. I've recieved a lot of of great advice on this website reguarding form and disc selection, so much so that I've just recently retooled my form and my bag. I'm not trying to disrespect anyone, I just don't understand how making fun of someone is constructive.

Sometimes being nice isn't the most effective way to get people to listen to you.

True, but being a jerk is a great way to get people to stop listening to anything you have to say, reguardless of your tone. And for the record, I agree with you about the boss flick to 280 feet.

True, but being a jerk is a great way to get people to stop listening to anything you have to say, reguardless of your tone. And for the record, I agree with you about the boss flick to 280 feet.

If you don't listen to me because I am not nice then my advice wouldn't do you any good anyway.

I appreciate Frank's brutal honesty. But his tongue has got to go. And why is he licking his own nose???