• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Tons of goodies: saints, pro rhyno, opto pure, teebirds, and others

Status
Not open for further replies.

dehaas

* Ace Member *
Ok, so Dan from Grip attended my fundraiser tournament yesterday and my wife got to see first hand at what makes their bags come with a $200 price tag. Before she thought the price for a bag was outrageous, but now sees the value and wouldn't have a heart attack if I bought one. So I'm unloading some backups of stuff that will more than likely sit in my trunk for months on end before getting thrown. Once I order a bag I've got a black/gray/baby blue revo dual pack that I'll put up for sale here, it's about a year and a half old and still in pretty good shape. Prices on these are shipped.

IMAG0289.jpg

168g "dark red" with some bronze in the right light opto saint 10/10 no ink GONE
172g lavendar sparkle saint 9/10 no ink GONE
172g lavendar sparkle saint 10/10 no ink GONE
174g opto saint 9/10 no ink GONE
174g opto saint 10/10 no ink GONE

IMAG0291.jpg

150 class x out champ teebird 9/10 no ink GONE
166g metal flake teebird 9/10 no ink $13
173g pro rhyno (gummy) 10/10 no ink $25
175g san marino champ rhyno (has a pretty decent flex) 9/10 no ink $10

IMAG0290.jpg

173g tournment king flat, super pearly and not flippy 9/10 no ink GONE
176g stickered, 177g marked opto pure 10/10 no ink GONE
168g gold line super pearly t1000 liquid metal pain 9/10 no ink GONE
169g gold line super pearly t1000 liquid metal pain 10/10 no ink GONE

Last edited:
updated the list. very nice pro rhyno up for grabs still and that black metal flake teebird is a killer disc, i'm just digging the saint more at this point.

i've also got a few white pro rhynos in the 168-169 range, i might be willing to let 1 or 2 go.

Uggghhhh.... If I hadn't just got two saints I'd be all over that black Teebird...

:doh: maybe if you front it to me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts