• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] Vibram Lace "Worse Disc Made - EVER"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had an orange wolf that would be pretty stable, only in a tailwind would it turn into a roller, wonder if its cause yours is orange. I would take it back

So there isnt a thread about worst discs and how grooves are the worse disc made?

Did you not notice how people gave them a chance before coming to that conclusion? You will still find players on this forum that have found Grooves that work for them (very very few of them). A flame like that after trying one disc out of a mold is just going to incite a venomous war of words in which nothing will get accomplished.

I really like my medium 173g Lace. I liked my 168g too, but I let a friend of mine throw it and he didn't want to give it back. He let me pick our 4 star Innova discs for it. I got these when they first came out.

To each their own.

how did it fly backhand? and post a video. would be best way to spread the word if you got a super flippy one.

how did it fly backhand? and post a video. would be best way to spread the word if you got a super flippy one.

Physically cant drive backhand. The backhand snap intensifies the carpal in my wrist which in turn leads to my shoulder. Did that once on a course in a tourney and I had to drop out cause it made me feel sick, couldnt hold my arm up without it shaking. Pain was outrageous!

Physically cant drive backhand. The backhand snap intensifies the carpal in my wrist which in turn leads to my shoulder. Did that once on a course in a tourney and I had to drop out cause it made me feel sick, couldnt hold my arm up without it shaking. Pain was outrageous!

I think you should post a video of you throwing it forehand. That's what you're complaining about, after all.

I'm giving my thought on a disc, your just jumping in upping your post count and causing fvcking problems. :thmbdown:

Low post count does not mean ignorant or bad at the game. Honestly I could care less about it, more about how you haven't given this disc a fair chance or it just doesn't fit your game.

My take on the lace: Its a good disc if you like vibram. Vibram puts great products out for guys that like the rubber, I personally am not a huge fan of some of the products they put out. I personally like the ascent, trak, ibex and obex to an extent, I like the ascent the most. Personally you can figure any disc out if you give it a chance and make changes to throw it right. I personally am not good with warp speed stuff, a disc like the cannon I can throw well 1 out of 3 times but not enough consistancy so I stick to wraiths. Jeremy Koling puts not crazy overstable plastic on hyzers, lets them flip up and achieve a full flight. Not every disc needs to be cranked 100% or put on a anny line like how you might flick your boss, rampage, predator, force or firebird. Bottom line, you wont rock with every disc you throw, its your lack of execution why your not getting it to work.

The last thing the Lace is not understable. Maybe you should listen to the 30 something people that have told you that and at least consider that they might be right. It's 30 vs. 1

The Lace actually was understable at one point, but then Vibram tweaked it to make it more stable before it went into mass production.

Lets be honest, this person very well could have a very understable Lace. It happens. But a thread like this is childish. The language is childish. A thread that never should have been. Lets show some class young lad

The Wizard is the worst disc ever. No matter how hard I crank it, I can't get it past 250'. There are so many other discs that I can throw farther which much more ease.

RECAP:
Sleet
Snow
Wind
Carpal problems
Sidearm
164g
Doesn't know the difference between your and you're
Calling people internet pussy over the internet...
"Kiss my A$$"
Can't take constructive criticism

I'm just not sure what you're point is, but this was a pretty entertaining thread :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts