• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Volo Disc Sports

Hi Vey,

Checked out your site for the first time! Nice layout. I would correct your spelling of [manufacturers] on the right side search area though! Love that you did color/weight selection, a lot of companies lose business because customers cannot choose these. Would love to see some more Lat 64 Opto Plastic and I second the motion for MVP! Great site, hope to place an order when it warms up a little!
Please post a note when the new Westside discs come out too!

Thanks for visiting our site. I changed the spelling but also managed to screw up the right panel :eek:

It'll get fixed tomorrow morning. I will definitely be getting more Opto Lat and once we get the Westside Giant, I'll post on here and on our recent news on our home (right panel).

Ok here's a promotional thought for you;

"Throw Solo for Volo"
Submit a video of you throwing a putter(s) into a permanent DG basket AND promote the Volo Disc Sports name by either wearing a Volo shirt or Holding a Volo banner or handing out Volo business cards and win a chance to win a free putter! All videos become property of Volo Disc Sports. A drawing will be held on {***} for all participants!

Wadda you think? Your expense= $10-20; You get= Free promotions; You get= Eye candy videos for players that haven't seen what Volo is all about...

Thanks for the chat Vey! This man has a great business plan with a lot of ambition. I would expect to see some great things come from Volo in the near future! By the sound of it, he has some cool products to add to the Volo site soon!

I appreciate the compliment, thank you. Anyone not knowing who we are, will soon enough know;) We will continue to expand and grow as sales continue to increase. We appreciate the support of golfers that supports us through sales. So if you have any suggests, please share.

Welcome

New alert. Please welcome Michael Seiter to team Volo Disc Sports. Michael become one our newest amateur sponsored players. I am excited to see how he develops over the next few years.

Exclusive Offer

Exclusive promo code "dgcrjan12" for all DGCR members starting today until the end of the month, Jan. 31, 2012.

Use the code "dgcrjan12" to receive 10% on all merchandise, including baskets. No minimum purchase required, and unlimited use until the end of the month. Start shopping now.

Growing.

We have some exciting things in the making. We will be getting some really (thick) nice quality microfiber towels in soon. NutSac, Legacy Discs, and Gateway will be added in the near future. Also with that, we are will be expanding our current inventory. We are excited to be growing.

Microfiber Towels

Morning, Vey here. I want to better understand what people are using and what they would rather have...b/c sometimes it may not be the same.

We are looking to carry microfiber towels. We can carry the thin ones, 200 g, which is does the job ok. Or a thick towel which does any awesome job absorbing water and cleaning your discs.

I personally like the thick ones a lot simply b/c they feel great and does a great job. But I am curious to see if other golfers out there care as much as I do about something like this.

Plus one I don't care to associate my brand (Volo Disc Sports) with poor quality products. Not that the thin towel is poor quality. It just doesn't do as good as the thicker towel.

But I curious to hear your opinions.

Z Zone

We have some z Zones coming in, should be here this Saturday. We are taking pre-orders on these. Please list your top two color choices, just in case we run out of your first choice. We will be getting in Blue, watermelon (red-ish), clear, and pink, $19.99 each.

Let us know on this thread.

Morning, Vey here. I want to better understand what people are using and what they would rather have...b/c sometimes it may not be the same.

We are looking to carry microfiber towels. We can carry the thin ones, 200 g, which is does the job ok. Or a thick towel which does any awesome job absorbing water and cleaning your discs.

I personally like the thick ones a lot simply b/c they feel great and does a great job. But I am curious to see if other golfers out there care as much as I do about something like this.

Plus one I don't care to associate my brand (Volo Disc Sports) with poor quality products. Not that the thin towel is poor quality. It just doesn't do as good as the thicker towel.

But I curious to hear your opinions.

If I know it's going to be wet I carry a thicker towel, but for casual rounds where mud or something like that might get my disc wet i have a thinner one attached to my bag. plus the thin ones don't seem to stick to leaves and debris as bad as the thicker ones so i feel better about just clipping it to my bag.

What happened go pink? There is no option for that on the website.

There is only four color choice: Blue, Clear, Black, and Watermelon (red-ish). Some of the watermelon color discs are lighter than others, thus producing the pink colors.

If you want pink, I will surely do my best to get you what you want. In fact, I'll add pink to the option in our website right now; however, just know that pink is a lighter shade of the watermelon. So it's a hit and miss thing.

Remember, it's first come first serve.

If you setup an account and use the code "new" at checkout, you can get 10% off.

Latest posts