• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] Want to try MVP - Trading Prodigy

Status
Not open for further replies.

crchapman86

Bogey Member
I'm looking for all MVP drivers, fairways, midranges and putters to try out.

I have tons of Prodigy to trade, most molds. Let me know what MVP you have and what Prodigy you're looking for in a PM.

Thanks!

I've got a handful of different molds you could pick from, mainly a servo, a volt, a couple photons and an odd and end or two. PM me if you'd like one or two of them and I'm sure we could figure something out :thmbup:

PM sent!

I've got lots of Prodigy to trade, so hit me up you if you have MVP you want to part with!

I have a orange proton Vector (nearly new) and a super beat up Volt that seems to be in neutron and a blue neutron Shock (thrown, but not much). I also have an Axiom Fireball that I don't throw if that sounds interesting.
I've been wanting to try out Prodigy but don't know where to start so I'll take anything not a mid or putter.

Sent a PM.

I have a orange proton Vector (nearly new) and a super beat up Volt that seems to be in neutron and a blue neutron Shock (thrown, but not much). I also have an Axiom Fireball that I don't throw if that sounds interesting.
I've been wanting to try out Prodigy but don't know where to start so I'll take anything not a mid or putter.

Lots of midranges and putters from MVP acquired. Anyone have MVP/Axiom drivers they're willing to trade?

I have a proton and neutron Inertia driver and would be willing to trade both.

I have an axiom crave that I would be willing to trade for a prodigy F5. The Crave is in good condition, 8+/10, plasma plastic. LMK if you're interested.

Ill sell you some used MVP for cheap but no real need for prodigy stuff. Nor are many MVPeeps i know fwiw.

Good luck trading!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts