• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

West MI, Brewer Park DGCR Meet 3/31/2012

I was just up there last week, the south course has a ton of easy dueces :p
A few of us shore acres people are heading up to whitehall Saturday or I'd join you guys.

I was just up there last week, the south course has a ton of easy dueces :p
A few of us shore acres people are heading up to whitehall Saturday or I'd join you guys.

You're just trying to steal my troops ;)

Also, I'm praying for deuces.

There's plenty to have :) (dueces)
1st hole is an up an over the hill bomb, almost 600'
Then a putter ace run
One more long one along the woods
Back up a hill but reachable from the tee
Mid ace run
Back up the hill super long
Down the hill into the woods placement shot
Then its duece fest :D
Lots of short holes, couple short flick shots or Lefty holes
Then long along the driveway back into the woods.

North course was more fun but no markings made it impossible to navigate :\

Of the north course? Nope. I played it but because no pads except 1 were numbered I had no idea where I was going. I tried to follow what felt like the "natural" layout, but I didn't seem very natural lol. Seems like a lot of holes were throwing at other pads/fairways.
The south is numbered and pretty easy to follow though.

yes, double thanks on that info. I can't wait to play it. I'll be bringing my video camera along to capture those great moments!

I might be in. The new layout is much more difficult overall. They designed it so rec players would get frustrated and to attract more golfers and less riff raff.

my first one came on hole 1 of Jaycee. almost got another the other day missed the chains by about 8 inches using the same disc i got the first ace with.

Hell yes to Jaycee before Brewer (Jaycee>Old Farm IMO).

As for Brewer, I've only played the South (old Red/Gold) and I think its much better. I notice more obstacles in play and some shorter holes as opposed to the old "wide open bomb" holes of the old Red.

I haven't played the North (old Blue/White) yet because I couldn't. Locals will know what I'm saying. I keep hearing that holes are longer and more challenging though.

Just sayin': There's a solid course in Hastings that is worth the 25 miles, and its a good time to play because not much has grown out yet. Hammond Hill-Hastings

^ Sounds good Elliot, I sent you a text about meeting up at Jaycee around 1ish, and then at a little after three I have to pick up Todd, and we'll go try out the new brewer, and from there I don't care what we do.

As it is, It looks like I'll have a +1 with me too (the old lady :doh:)

So we have:

CONFIRMED:

B3NDER (+1?)
Todd Wiley (+1?)
sgamerp (+1)
E-Man
rshrevo

Pending:

apdrvya
Hyzer's

I can help work the camera, as long as I stay off of it ;) Unless I ace...

I don't know if I can make it guys. got a lot going on this weekend..
so I'm still on the fence :\

Latest posts