• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What are your go to discs?

Putter- KC Pro Aviar
Mid- sparkle Opto Claymore
Fairway- champ glow TL
Distance- Star Destroyer
Utility- glow Gator

-R Pro Pig for putting.
-Champion Monarch for over head, rollers and out of trouble shots.
-Dynamic Disc Escape. fairway.
-Pro Boss for sidearm shots and the Pro Wraith has been my go to driver and Blizzard Destroyer for the shots I want the extra distance.

Clozer - .. putting, upshots , drives it does it all
ESP Zone - most dependable "slow" disc i have ever thrown.. would be lost without my zone
Comet - nothing needs to be said.. its a Comet
Patriot - disc can do it all!
Firebird - most predictable, dependable disc on the market..

Putts - Discraft D Ringer
Approach - DGA SP Breaker
Mid - Discraft Z Wasp
Fairway - Discraft Z Tracker
Max - Discraft BigZ Crank

Putter- Challenger
Midrange- Roc
Fairway- Leopard
Tweener- PD
Distance- Destroyer

I have three discs that are pretty much my whole bag and seem to get about 80% of my throws.

Thunderbird
Roc3
Rhyno

Everything else is utility to fill gaps. As far as high speed drivers go I prefer Destroyers but any 11+ speed disc will do so I'm not super partial. That one disc I lean on the most and the disc that gives me the highest percentage of "goes where I want it" throws is most definitely the Thunderbird. I can't say enough good things about it. Perfect disc.

Gotta go with the Eagle X. Probably the one disc that won't ever be replaced in my bag. Found this disc about 4 years ago and feel confident throwing this disc on holes between 250' to 360'.

Harp! I reach for it over my verdicts all the time. The PD was it for a while for drivers, but the fd2 has been getting work lately.

My greatest go to disc of all time is still a Z pred.

Latest posts