• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What color is this disc

What color is this disc?

• Total voters
Another winning answer - the one in the pic was indeed listed as "Lime" on Community where it came from. I just picked up another from Community as well but they're now out of "Lime" in the 160s.
I ordered a disc from Community listed as Lime and got a yellow disc. It would really make things a lot easier if manufacturer's would list the colors they produce and provide an example. Then online retailers would have a standard to go by instead of one place calling a disc light blue, the next sky blue, and my personal favorite just calling it blue.

I would call it 1973. it is not chartreuse. Take it from a bass fisherman that is not chartreuse.

When you order paint for fishing lures, the bright colors were flo. green, flo. orange, and Saturn yellow (flo. yellow).

I think of the green yellow thing in this order: flat green, flo. green, lime, chartreuse, flo. yellow, flat yellow.

I think of lime as light green. I ordered a neon green flow and it was chartreuse. It was high vis so I was happy with the color.

So to answer the question, I think it's a tweener between lime and chartreuse. :)

Marshall Street has a lot of fun with their colors, and shows a photo of each disc. :thmbup: Check out their "Natural Beauties" section...

Champion Tern, Someone got in the Way Neon Yellow 163

-2221089651916111615_1.jpg

Latest posts