• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

what disc is better

I've only thrown the Monarch (168g) and its pretty much a situational disc for me. Actually the only course where I will throw it would be Sun Valley in San Diego, CA on hole 5. If I barely turn it over this thing will hold its high speed turn (throwing RHBH) forever and then barely fade back left at the end of its flight. Never thrown any of the othe disc your asking about so I cant help ya there.

roadrunner. I love it for a tight wooded anhyzer shots or open rollers.

I think I'm going to get a Roadrunner. I bought a Monarch and it was not really what I wanted. I was looking for more of a finesse right turning disc but the Monarch needs to be thrown very hard to hold right. For me, the Monarch just never hits the line I need it to hit because it either a) goes too far or b) doesn't hold right. It is not a good anhyzer disc in my opinion unless you have a ton of room to throw it.

I also found a Roadrunner too understable for my tastes, I prefer a Sidewinder.

Sidewinder is just as easy to turn, but doesnt seem to go all squirrelly out of nowhere like a roadrunner seems to.

Latest posts