• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What grip tag do you carry?

00077 tag checking in.

Also, I believe I heard somewhere that they held onto the top 40 tags to give to sponsored players/friends.

Man, people in my area would go nuts saying, "OMG 77 I've never seen one so low!" I've got that more than once with the 1413, lol.

I've heard the same thing about the sponsored players getting the really low numbers. I was playing with Drew Gibson last weekend and I think he has the 14, or 24, or 34, something with a 4. Seeing that low of a number sparked the conversation about sponsored players getting the low tag numbers reserved for them.

How do you guys attach your grip tag to your bag? It didn't come with anything to attach it with. Also, where are you placing your club tags?

How do you guys attach your grip tag to your bag? It didn't come with anything to attach it with. Also, where are you placing your club tags?

I put the actual Grip tag on an old key chain loop. Then I picked up a carabiner
from Home Depot and attached it to the bag itself. Now I can easily attach my various bag tags to the carabiner. :thmbup:

I found a nice spot on the side panels of the bag. Close to wear the umbrella/stool strap is located but sewed directly on the side panel is a strap piece with gaps in it. I was able to feed the carabiner up through one opening and back down into a second opening so it is pretty much locked in place. (I could snap a photo after work if needed)

Right now I keep my stool on the opposite of the tags. Since I don't use an umbrella on the other side the tags are nice and visible. Works perfectly for my needs.

I thought you needed your original tag that goes with your bag to use your warranty?

Im 381

I don't have a Grip tag :( I do however have Paige Pierce's Presidents Cup bag so I'm pretty sure that makes up for not having a grip bag tag lol

I thought you needed your original tag that goes with your bag to use your warranty?

Im 381

I dont believe that to be true. I could have sworn in the Grip literature that came with my new bag it even encouraged people to play for Grip tags. Might have to look thru my shoebox of misc DG items to find it again so I can double check that. Now you got me curious. ;)

Just got my Charcoal L-Series that I ordered from grip-eq.com on Friday.