• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Wooden Orc 138g

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chubs

http://imgur.com/a/JUSC8

I had this Orc made by Bobasaurus on r/DG. It took quite a while for me to get this piece, and cost a pretty penny, but it was worth it. This is an amazing disc, but I need some money in my PayPal for other things. It's 138g, made from African Padauk, and has yet to be thrown. Comes with the Mahogany and Elm stand.*

I'm asking $85 shipped CONUS.

Was this meant to be thrown, being wooden and all? I really like it, very unique! If you would risk copy write infringement, a perfectly burnt/paint/or sanded stock stamp would be so killer. I think this is def worth the $85 to someone with the money....bump :thmbup:

That is awesome! For those of you that skipped the pics, check them out! Free bump, one of the dedicated Orc throwers on here will surely grab that up. If it were a Roc I might have to sell my soul to the devil to purchase it :D

That is awesome! For those of you that skipped the pics, check them out! Free bump, one of the dedicated Orc throwers on here will surely grab that up. If it were a Roc I might have to sell my soul to the devil to purchase it :D

wait, you've only played one course?

at first when i started reading this i was thinking wood roc wood aviar so why not wood orc but this is much cooler then that i personaly couldnt see myself throwing its way to nice looking

Are local club, had got 5 wooden disc's made that look like that as trophys for winter league. And they had names and logos carved into them they looked sick.

Thanks everyone, I was never planning on throwing it. I was gonna attach a brass name plate to it eventually, but I need some cash.

Thumbs-up-icon.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts