• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 10 Year Anniversary Buzzz

Where can I find a blue one? I want to add one to my stash. :)

WaspTooledBuzzzes_zps8fcd78c2.jpg

Tim S.

Are those all 10th Annys? If so how did you get the ones with no stamp and the discraft one?

My thoughts:
Throwing:
I played a round with a yellow one yesterday. Amazing amounts of stability, what I mean by this is if you throw it straight it goes straight if you throw hyzer it goes hyzer if you throw an anhyzer it holds the line. Thrown with a little hyzer and a bunch of power it flips to straight. Thrown with a bunch of hyzer it does not flip all the way up. Seemed to like smooth releases if being thrown straight, guy I went with kept hitting trees off to the left when he was trying to throw flat straight, his releases is violent.
Thanks
Sounds like a 1st run (as well as a Warship). Curious what does a typical Z Buzzz fly like brand new for you?

Thanks
Sounds like a 1st run (as well as a Warship). Curious what does a typical Z Buzzz fly like brand new for you?

The newest Buzzz (I switch new ones in for this) in my bag is used for a little hyzer flipped to dead straight 300-330. I also use new Buzzzes for flat shots that drift to the right. I can max out a buzzz 380-400 (all accuracy is off at that point) and the ten year did not flip over when thrown with hyzer at that power. The difference seems to be the ten year will fade at the year where as a new z seems to drop straighter.

The current demand is driven in part by collectors hoping that they will gain value. Time will tell how they actually fly compared to a normal run Z Buzzz. Unique flight/feel is what really drives resale prices.

Kinda true, Kinda not. Original Mcbeth roc3s are going to be pretty darn expensive for pretty much ever and those aren't really any different than any other roc3. Amount produced has a lot to do with value and at 10,000 thats not many to go around. Sure it sounds like a huge number but at 200 per state there just wont be enough to go around.. It's one of the most popular discs ever with one of the most popular stamp ever, plus Discraft guaranteed that these ARE from the original mold and not the current buzzz mold all the while being in better plastic. After the initial wave these are only gonna rise, they may be the cheapest of all the bar stamps when the dust settles but that doesn't mean cheap. People should be writing thank you letters to the retailers that sold at msrp on these because after a week there wont be a single retailer with any left.

Got 2 pink ones in today. Feel the same as my other buzzes. Nothing to special about the plastic. At first it looked as if there was sparkle in the plastic which made me a little giddy, but after i rubbed my finger over the plastic a few times it came up. Seems the stamps are chipping off. After rubbing my finger over the stamp a few times my finger was covered in silver. Little pieces of the stamp are chipping off quite easily. I am quite disappointed in this. Well ones going on the wall and the other is going in the bag. Will see how it flies soon.

Feel the same as my other buzzes. Nothing to special about the plastic.

I have owned Z and ESP Buzzz's and this one doesn't really feel like either. Kind of a mix in between the two. My older ESP Buzzz feels similar in grip but the ESP is a bit firmer. These 10th anny discs have good tackiness and give. I haven't gotten a chance to throw mine yet though.

What exactly was a fiasco? That a bunch of DGCR members tried to cut corners playing the disc stock market and then got burned?

I ordered mine on March 1st, at the regular ol' preorder price of $19.99 and they'll be in my hands tomorrow.

Hardly. There have been a number of people who only tried to preorder one or two who got turned AFTER their preorder was already accepted. Dealers not getting the amount of buzzzes promised to them. It has be a fiasco. Oh, never mind, I forgot that because it went smoothly for you, it means it went smoothly for everyone, amiright?

I feel for everyone who missed out. There will be scalpers on e-bay, so its not something money won't fix. I have done pre-orders with Disc Nation before this, and after this, I will ALWAYS use them for pre-orders in the future.:thmbup:

Sorry, busy work day and couldn't get back on here to comment. Those are all wasp tooled 2nd first runs or later, with a few 2FR ghost stamps (one in each color), and some true no stamps (not wiped)that I believe are first runs or 2FR. Thanks to a few folks for the offers - I got one coming my way.

As for a pic of the 10x Aviars, I don't have a recent pic of all of them together, sorry.

Tim S.

He listed my colors and weights in the order instructions/comments area.
177 blue
177 pink
177 lt. Purple

The status of my pre order from community just changed to awaiting shipment. Hooray!!

He must doing them all right now, my status has yet to change and is still awaiting fulfillment. Will have to check back later and see which color I ended up getting.

I did get to pick out my Big Bird replacement last night, can't wait for this duo to show up. :thmbup:

I have one 175 and I believe two 177's coming. I could have taken three 175's, but I agreed to take a variety of weights to make it possible for Justin to send a 175g one out to a couple more people. I got to feel one of these the other day at GGGT and they feel SWEET!!!! The plastic was super grippy just like my original bar stamp Buzzzes. Can't wait for these bad boys to show up.

Latest posts