• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] 10x replica glo kc roc....sunking

I saw these earlier this week and almost emptied my bank account. I decided to talk with my wife about it instead because it was my new years resolution to not buy any plastic online. By the time I got the ok, they were gone from ebay. So out of spite it went and bought 7 kc aviars from a different disc golf forum. Then I was perusing ebay again a few minutes ago and saw they had heavies back up again. I only got one because I couldn't justify spending $100 on plastic in one day.

I saw these earlier this week and almost emptied my bank account. I decided to talk with my wife about it instead because it was my new years resolution to not buy any plastic online. By the time I got the ok, they were gone from ebay. So out of spite it went and bought 7 kc aviars from a different disc golf forum. Then I was perusing ebay again a few minutes ago and saw they had heavies back up again. I only got one because I couldn't justify spending $100 on plastic in one day.

LOL!!

Whats the difference in the 10x mold than all the others? I thought 10x was just a different feel of plastic not a mold type

A little different shape on the wing. I'm wondering how they can say that these were made in the old mold when they are not allowed to sell discs with the old patent number on there anymore.

The 10x throwback aviars from last year have a similar hand feel to an actual 10x. They seem to be a lower profile than your standard 12x. I got a couple with the intention of hanging one and throwing the other, but I'm going to have a hard time keeping one on the wall.

picture.php

I got two of the party time stamps. It's hard to read because of the bright colors, but it says "Short Range Driver" like most 10x aviars did. Along the bottom it says "Florida 2011 State Championships Gainesville, FL www.innovadiscs.com"

When they were first released, they were $20 each which isn't unheard of for a tourney fundraiser. I mainly wanted the old school looking stamp. Disc golf museum had one just like mine listed a few weeks ago, same stamp and everything for $59.99. Said that only 15 were stamped with the party time stamp. It's no longer there so they either took it down to hang onto it, or someone bought it.

And they are just custom stamped 12x's.

I have heard that there have been people that weren't happy in dealing with him, but when I got these I think I got them 3 or 4 days after paying so nothing to complain about. However, I sent him a message asking what other color stamps he had left after I got these and he said he would let me know. I have yet to hear back and this was in August I think.

Love it! Bought 2, thanks for the heads up!!!

TokyoWannaBe is Lloyd Clark Sports? Holy crap isn't that the same dude who scammed ManU on that 100+ dollar gold CE Leopard??

Latest posts