• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Uh-oh, PIAS getting smarter?

At the PIAS in Carrolton (Dallas area) there's a guy in there that knows a lot about plastic. Usually he snatches it up before anyone else gets to even see it. Pretty crappy if you ask me. But I guess that's a perk of working there for minimum wage...he can keep that.

At the PIAS in Carrolton (Dallas area) there's a guy in there that knows a lot about plastic. Usually he snatches it up before anyone else gets to even see it. Pretty crappy if you ask me. But I guess that's a perk of working there for minimum wage...he can keep that.

You got that right. I'll just continue to pay full price.

Thats how I got silver coins for face the last 8 months. The only perk of a **** job with long hours and low pay...

I stopped by a few pias around me (5 of the 6 sold discs) the past few months. Only 3 of them sold used plastic but the only thing I found was that they charge way too much for used POS. C'mon, $19.99 for a used stock disc? The other sporting goods stores also have outrageous prices and limited selection (unless you throw grooves)

Online and dgcr are the way to go to save some dough!