• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] 10x replica glo kc roc....sunking

Just got mine and i really like the shape and feel. So much I went and bought the rest they had listed on ebay

got mine yesterday. really like the stamp and the mold... pics to follow...

DSC03076.jpg

DSC03077.jpg

IMAG0391.jpg

What's good about this 10x mold? How's it different to current stock Rocs?

I am liking the fact that they stamped these with colors actually used on 10x rocs. not like snowflakes or oilslicks or any of the other new ones.

I'm with you on the stamps. The throwback aviars that I got last year are kind of disappointing because the party time stamps are almost impossible to see.

From Dave D-
There is only one KC Roc mold at this time. Originally we had one slightly different version that we used for 8X or 9X. It had a slightly blunter nose. Other than that, we have only used one mold which is called the Rancho mold. The hot stamp put on the disc, could be anything. I don't know much about the hot stamps. Only the molds themselves.

Mine has a nice hard consestant dome .. Higher than a normal dome .. but in a way where as its not a "pop Top" Just like my buddis 10x and the "stable mid range driver" Dx rocs ...

as for the edge .. i see no difference .. between the current runs .

From Dave D-

There is only one KC Roc mold at this time. Originally we had one slightly different version that we used for 8X or 9X. It had a slightly blunter nose. Other than that, we have only used one mold which is called the Rancho mold. The hot stamp put on the disc, could be anything. I don't know much about the hot stamps. Only the molds themselves.

I know this to be somewhat not true ... as the new 12x Black KC Pro rocs have a completely diff rim . Almost shark-like ....

anyone else notice this ..?

I know Fishmich ..will agree .. as i traded him one of my Blackies ..

Latest posts