• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] 10x replica glo kc roc....sunking

I know this to be somewhat not true ... as the new 12x Black KC Pro rocs have a completely diff rim . Almost shark-like ....

anyone else notice this ..?

I know Fishmich ..will agree .. as i traded him one of my Blackies ..

That is from Dave at Innova. He knows what he is talking about. My guess would be just diff plastic. They didn't make a diff mold when kenny won his 11th world championship. The plastic just changed.

i aggree that the mold has not changed over the years .. ( as i stated in my first post)

but these 12x Black rocs .. They have a very weird rim .. might be from the plastic ..
but its very different ...

sorry for off topic ...

I threw my replica today along side a current KC Glow Roc. Same patent no. on bottom (don't know if that matters, probably not). I didn't notice much difference. Both new 180. I liked them alot though. Stable hogs, nice feel.

i aggree that the mold has not changed over the years .. ( as i stated in my first post)

but these 12x Black rocs .. They have a very weird rim .. might be from the plastic ..
but its very different ...

sorry for off topic ...

post a picture

from DaveD..........

Originally Posted by Dana
Ok, thanks. Stores (and people) are selling/marketing them as "The 10x Roc Mold". They have a throwback 10x style stamp, which I believe to be causing some confusion.

Is there a different KC Roc Mold? If so, how many different KC Roc molds are there? Or are those questions for Mark.

Thanks

There is only one KC Roc mold at this time. Originally we had one slightly different version that we used for 8X or 9X. It had a slightly blunter nose. Other than that, we have only used one mold which is called the Rancho mold. The hot stamp put on the disc, could be anything. I don't know much about the hot stamps. Only the molds themselves.

Innova sent out a tweet today saying there are NO 10x Replica Rocs. These are simply the current KC Glow Rocs with a unique stamp. Apparently they're being advertised wrong. I still love mine.

Latest posts