• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Southern California March Meet

One more thing before I head out to the bar.... :D

I'm looking into getting some custom discs from Gateway done. They're offering some incredible deals right now on custom discs. I'll keep ya'll updated once I find out some more info. The art would of course be the same as the t-shirts!

Hope ya'll like Wizards!

Last edited:
Custom discs would be sick. I am getting so pumped.

So many things to decide on though; Where we should stop? What courses should we really play along the way? What all should I pack? Mohawk or no Mohawk?

Anyone from this thread thinking about coming up for the NorCal meet in June?

Anyone from this thread thinking about coming up for the NorCal meet in June?

I'd love to but I don't think I can take a vacation until June. Maybe I'll just fly up for the weekend... we'll see. ;)

Jimbo, if you want to update your original post with all the new info, just contact a moderator. Send them the updated post and they'll replace it for you.

To those that will be paying for t-shirts via Paypal from the provided link in the original post...

If you have a Paypal account, just delete my email from the blank and enter your info.
If you don't have a Paypal account, just click the link that says "Don't have a Paypal account?"
Either way it's pretty easy!
If you run into problems, contact me and we'll get it worked out.

Again, mad props to mentally_understable for getting the t-shirts arranged! :thmbup:

Alright. How many of you are interested in Señor Schaffer's Taco Bar and/or Cantina for Friday or Saturday night?

2 dollar asada tacos. Proceeds go into the weekend ace pot. If no ace is hit the money goes to Ventura Disc Golf.

I know its still a little early, but what time do you guys think you start showing up? I think I said it before, but I'll be staying up there Thursday night as well, so I'll be there all day Friday.

After work on Friday. If I can I'm going to try and get off early.

Sometime on Friday. That's for sure. :)

I'm going to try to be there as early as possible Friday morning. Depending on when I get out of work on Thursday, I might even come up then. Just pitch the tent, get some sleep, and set up camp on my spot the next morning.
We'll see....

Latest posts