• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Southern California March Meet

Attention everyone, we not only have a new member of the site, but also a new member to the Cult of March Mayhem!
RobBass, a good friend of HeiserSöze's, just joined today and will be attending the March meet. He's an awesome dude and a great addition to the already confirmed list of March Mayhem attendees.
He'll be arriving at Casitas on Thursday. So if you'll be getting to the lake early also, send him a message. HeiserSöze and the two peeps from Seattle may be getting there on Thursday also.

Last edited:
We now have 24 confirmed attendees!!

woot-21618.jpg

Big thanks to bazillion and Ventura_Tom for placing t-shirt orders thru Paypal!
Don't forget, the last day for orders is March 11th. Don't get left out!!!

Par Kay may come too :D

She's been added to the "Maybes" list :thmbup:

Hey snappy, looks like it's just brambles+ 1, disc chainy can't make it

I talked to Andrew today and he told me. Disc Chainy is removed from the list and Dolfer moved from the "Maybes" to the "Confirmed" list :D

Big thanks to bazillion and Ventura_Tom for placing t-shirt orders thru Paypal!
Don't forget, the last day for orders is March 11th. Don't get left out!!!
If you're ordering via Paypal and will be attending the meet, don't worry about putting in your shipping info (unless it makes you), as we will be distributing the t-shirts at the meet!

I'm going to try to be there as early as possible Friday morning. Depending on when I get out of work on Thursday, I might even come up then. Just pitch the tent, get some sleep, and set up camp on my spot the next morning.
We'll see....

Awesome :thmbup:

If I can increase my credit limit, I got a shot at this

what time on saturday is everyone going to meet up in the morning and were at??? i should be able to make it there. im just trying to get everything planned ahead of time before i leave Afghanistan...

david

Most people are showing up on Friday, so anytime Saturday should be fine. Well, you might want to give us a little time to sleep of the gallons of alcohol we will have probably consumed the night before.

:thmbup: Love it. Thanks to Skullboy and mentally_understable for all their work. I will probably be ordering a couple here soon.

That's the version I did in case Mentally Understable wanted to go with a 2-color design.
If I'm not mistaken and you guys are going with a moisture wicking material, you can really only silk screen one color. There is a process called sublimation that binds the ink to the polyester and allows for color, but that may be rather pricey.
I kinda like how it came out though, what you guys and gals think?

I think it's awesome either way. It definitely something I would wear on a regular basis, not just to the meet.

That's the version I did in case Mentally Understable wanted to go with a 2-color design.
If I'm not mistaken and you guys are going with a moisture wicking material, you can really only silk screen one color. There is a process called sublimation that binds the ink to the polyester and allows for color, but that may be rather pricey.
I kinda like how it came out though, what you guys and gals think?

We're actually getting the Sublimation done. However, the two color was gonna get a little pricey for the shirts. I'd rather just keep things simple for the first time.

Latest posts