• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 USDGC

Nikko is due to break through in something big. He's been around the top 5 in most everything he's played in. Josh Anthon always does well at Rock Hill is always a bridesmaid. But then, how can you not root for McBeast and the slam?!!

So I'd be happy for any one of these guys. I'll be rooting for whichever is closest to the lead on Sunday. Will be glued to coverage 'cept on Sunday during our local Ace Race... DOH!

Nikko is due to break through in something big. He's been around the top 5 in most everything he's played in. Josh Anthon always does well at Rock Hill is always a bridesmaid. But then, how can you not root for McBeast and the slam?!!

So I'd be happy for any one of these guys. I'll be rooting for whichever is closest to the lead on Sunday. Will be glued to coverage 'cept on Sunday during our local Ace Race... DOH!

Whoever is in the lead on Sunday will have already won. Tournament ends Saturday.

_MTL_ has a BS in Communications.

The problem, MTL, appears to be your (lack of) precision of language. In your first post about this, you didn't mention, or imply, anything about divisions.

If you're going to be hasty and sloppy with your posts, you shouldn't get all defensive and argumentative when people call you out for posting incorrect/misleading information.

... I've read a lot of your posts here, and based on that I very much doubt your ability to communicate effectively. All the things you like to bring up that you've done for the sport are completely irrelevant to that.

This quote is signature worthy:

....For fu* sake, bro- earning a communications degree is like winning in rec. Not something to brag about.

For the record: If I ever won playing Rec, I would sooo brag about it!:clap:

Can anyone provide a link for the stream when it's up? I have never been able to find it. Internetually challenged.

Once again we are listening to Crazy John and Dave instead of watching golf. 15 minutes in, I have seen Feldberg's drive on 3. That's it

I'm still correct. That's all that matters to me.

Barry has been playing great lately.

He certainly has the experience to do it.

Holy cow..watching DGplanet live coverage. Simon L.'s disc flew left on 888 so far left he landed in the weeds to the left of the path! He had to play from there with a stroke penalty. I wonder if we will ever see that again. Thats like 150' left off his line about 500' down the fairway. When I saw it live I couldnt imagine where such grassy woody rough was on this course or how you could get into it.

Holy cow..watching DGplanet live coverage. Simon L.'s disc flew left on 888 so far left he landed in the weeds to the left of the path! He had to play from there with a stroke penalty. I wonder if we will ever see that again. Thats like 150' left off his line about 500' down the fairway. When I saw it live I couldnt imagine where such grassy woody rough was on this course or how you could get into it.

And if he doesn't get back across the path another stroke. That's crazy to think about. Pitching out and STILL getting a penalty.

Pretty blatant illegal putt on seven by Adam Olsen. Too bad no one pays attention to that on the course.

Latest posts