• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Gentlemens Club Challenge

Has the final round started and how do I get updates? Anywhere the champ goes should have a live stream. Innova make it happen.

@supremeflightofficial on Instagram is posting some shots and videos from WPO lead card right now including shots of leaderboard. Gotta think they'll do the same for MPO.

I thought it was on his schedule?

What schedule? His 2015 schedule? Has that been posted?

GCC was on his 2014 schedule ... and he probably realized it wasn't worth the cost to film it again.

What schedule? His 2015 schedule? Has that been posted?

GCC was on his 2014 schedule ... and he probably realized it wasn't worth the cost to film it again.

If you look at the "about" section of his youtube channel it has his tentative 2015 schedule and the GCC is on there.

Hmm. Maybe I can't see what you see. Either way, I'll keep checking it to see if the page gets updated.

There are scores submitted for the first 2 holes, but hasn't changed in 7 minutes or so. They could be waiting on the other cards?

There are scores submitted for the first 2 holes, but hasn't changed in 7 minutes or so. They could be waiting on the other cards?

Yea, my page shows no scores yet, like they haven't teed off yet on hole 1. Who knows...

Thats what I'm on....it''s taken them 30 minutes to play 3 holes?

Uli got a bogey on hole 3 ...all tied up

Latest posts