• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Pros and Their Manufacturers

Why doesn't Innova, the largest disc manufacturer, have more top players (in the top ranks) like Prodigy for instance.

Innova's top pro is the most marketable player on tour.

It's why Nike didn't maintain a huge stable:

NikeAirJordanPoster.jpg

But Converse did:

converse-weapon-retro-ads-tt-3.jpg

Also, a bunch of the Prodigy kids were Innova before Prodigy started offering a better financial deal. Will Schusterick, Ricky Wysocki, Manabu Kajiyama, Paul Ulibarri... trying to remember if Sarah Hokom was Innova or not... Garrett Gurthie... all Innova beforehand.

Can we get a nate sexton tour series disc please? orc maybe.

He was on the Smashboxx podcast and mentioned that he would be getting a Tour Series disc, but the model was still being determined. I'm pretty sure that a Tour disc is part of being on the Star Team, given that all other members had a Tour disc.

Last edited:
Would throw a Nate E* XCal, that would be sweet.

I didn't know Dustin Perry had gone pro, I went to college with him. Good for those guys, hope team Prodigy does well, still don't bag any of their stuff though.

Who wears short shorts?

These guys!

[QUOTE}

converse-weapon-retro-ads-tt-3.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Team MVP Spotlight
Christian & Sofie Sandström

Sweden-based Disc Golfer and 2x European Champion Christian Sandström went Pro in 2001, bringing a new style of athleticism to the sport. He set the Distance World Record in 2002 with an 820′ shot, so we can't wait to see what he'll do with GYRO™-enhanced distance drivers. Sofie turned Pro in 2008, racking up a string of wins and top finishes. The Sandströms join Team MVP with a mixed-bag sponsorship which allows them to represent additional manufacturers.

:clap:

They will just say well how many NT's are won with MVP blah blah blah.

Only rec players bag GYRO :rolleyes:

CS sig valk was the first disc I threw a 400' shot. I did some research on him and it was really what made me get hard into tech/eq. and nerd out on the discology stuff. I wonder what ever came from the body mechanics testing out in Europe with CS, AJ and Jussi.

he has been playing really well... curious to see how he does with no teebirds or aviars lol

Yeah he posted a photo of a first "trilogy ace" with a DD mid. Lat64 is certainly making some big plays this coming season