• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2018 PDGA World Championships

Looks like we will get to see barry on the chase card tomorrow... Great round by Uli -13:eek: McB pulls into a tie for the lead.

Last edited:
Must be some real incentive for Nate and Jerm to do the commentary. Thinking about other people's shots on yesterday's course, when you're about to play for a world championship seems like too much of a distraction. Got to keep your head in the game.

While it is the Worlds and all, other than the extra round, the format isn't exactly unusual for these guys. Doing commentary for this tournament can't really be all that different than commentary for Ledgestone or Memorial or any other NT/DGPT level event. It's routine for them at this point. Might throw them off more to skip out on the commentary at this point.

I know if I were in their position, I'd probably be going stir-crazy if I was up at, say, 8am and my tee time wasn't until 1:30 or later and I had nothing to do in the meantime. Doing some commentary is probably better than some of the alternatives.

While it is the Worlds and all, other than the extra round, the format isn't exactly unusual for these guys. Doing commentary for this tournament can't really be all that different than commentary for Ledgestone or Memorial or any other NT/DGPT level event. It's routine for them at this point. Might throw them off more to skip out on the commentary at this point.

I know if I were in their position, I'd probably be going stir-crazy if I was up at, say, 8am and my tee time wasn't until 1:30 or later and I had nothing to do in the meantime. Doing some commentary is probably better than some of the alternatives.

For some people, that might be just what they need. No doubt, I would be freaking out either way.

On the side, loving what Barry Schultz is doing out there the last two rounds.

OK, I know I'm a day behind, but I was digging around Udisc and found something interesting. Anyone have any inside info on how Tiara Jewel started her round yesterday at BR with a 3OB 7, after apparently throwing it in from the tee on her seventh shot, on a hole with no OB???

:confused:

OK, I know I'm a day behind, but I was digging around Udisc and found something interesting. Anyone have any inside info on how Tiara Jewel started her round yesterday at BR with a 3OB 7, after apparently throwing it in from the tee on her seventh shot, on a hole with no OB???

:confused:

Possibly showed up late (par + 4) and Udisc doesn't know how to correctly reflect that.

Latest posts