• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2024 Reviewer of the Year

Art Cat GIF by Epitaph Records

I'll blame it on Meow Wolf in Denver 😉

Remind me please - where is the list now?

Are you asking for an update? I've been going monthly with updates so far.

No I am not assigning you work lol

I thought Greens had posted something beta and that it might be accessible

No I am not assigning you work lol

I thought Greens had posted something beta and that it might be accessible
He's beta testing a trusted reviewer stat page to replace the long updated-by-hand spreadsheet that I said I'd complete soon like a month ago but have not, and Sisyphus was working on before me.

Wolfhaley has caught PizzaGod. both with 43 reviews on the year already. No one was even at 30 reviews at this point on calendar last year. I looked up MeowWolf. Is that family friendly? or is that about as wise as taking the kids to Bourbon Street?

Wolfhaley has caught PizzaGod. both with 43 reviews on the year already. No one was even at 30 reviews at this point on calendar last year. I looked up MeowWolf. Is that family friendly? or is that about as wise as taking the kids to Bourbon Street?

It's actually very family friendly. Pretty trippy though. It was awesome.

IMG_20230928_124508643.jpg

Yes, Meow Wolf is very family friendly.

I have been to all 4 including the one in Grapevine TX on opening day and happen to run into and talk with one of the founders. (I was talking to him for about 15 min before I realized who he was)

The one in Denver is very cool and very much worth going to. I still like a lot of the things in Las Vegas better and I really wish I had spent more time in Santa Fe.

Grapevine didn't have as many hidden rooms and passageways as the others that would have been better. But we still spend 4-5 hours wondering around.

The one in Houston is suppose to open this summer. You know I am on the mailing list and will be purchasing opening day tickets as soon as they come on sale.

I should mention, we did a similar spot in OKC called Mixed Tape. It's the same concept but much smaller and not quite as interesting. We also did Rainbow Vomit in Dallas, it's more about taking Instagram pictures but is the same concept as each room is done by a different artist.

I will write a few more reviews when I get a chance. I didn't play DG at all this last week and other than sneaking in a quick 9 today at my local course, only have a round with @sillybizz tomorrow at Town Lake in McKinney.

+1 on the other comments about Meow Wolf. I have only been to the one in Denver, last year March. It's a very strange place, but I don't think anything there was unsuitable for children. It's designed to make you get lost and immersed in...whatever it is. 😂

More to come buddy, more to come. I fully believe at this point though that Pizzagod has both of our numbers!

As usual, time. I will admit that wolfhaly passing me on the total review sort of motivates me. Well that and keeping up with the DGCRer of the year bragging rights might be fun.

Still, I went though my last few trips and have made reviews of courses that had no reviews.

I got invited today to play a brand new course that I will get to "pop it's cherry" this week in Mississippi. He told me this morning it will wait to install the baskets till I get there.