• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] 6 Disc manufacturer's best molds?

It seems like everyone is taking their favorite discs from their bag that happen to have a manufacturer's name infront of it......I see what's happening

Discraft: Zone
Innova: Crap... rhyno or teebird... hmm... I guess teebird
DGA: Rhyno... I mean breaker
Prodigy: 400g M4
MVP: 1st run shock
Lat: GL Pain

Last time through I did the most popular molds from 6 different manufacturers, this time I'm going to do my favorite molds from 6 manufactures.

Vibram- VP
Discraft- Comet
MVP- Vector
Lat 64- River
Innova Valkyrie
Discmania-PD/Gateway- Blaze

This thread does make me want to make a Pokemon themed NutSac loadout. Pick a disc that is close to a Pokemon (e.g.: Firebird=Moltres), in the appropriate color for its type (fire= red), and have one of the awesome dyers on this site put an image of that specific Pokemon on the disc.

Off the top of my head:
White Rhyno= Kangaskhan
Blue Roc= Articuno
Green Gator= Bulbasaur
White Leopard= Meowth
Yellow Teebird= Zapdos
Red Firebird= Moltres

I feel like there are some more good ones out there (Wizard= Mewtwo, Banshee=Gengar, etc)... Anyone else?

This thread does make me want to make a Pokemon themed NutSac loadout. Pick a disc that is close to a Pokemon (e.g.: Firebird=Moltres), in the appropriate color for its type (fire= red), and have one of the awesome dyers on this site put an image of that specific Pokemon on the disc.

Off the top of my head:
White Rhyno= Kangaskhan
Blue Roc= Articuno
Green Gator= Bulbasaur
White Leopard= Meowth
Yellow Teebird= Zapdos
Red Firebird= Moltres

I feel like there are some more good ones out there (Wizard= Mewtwo, Banshee=Gengar, etc)... Anyone else?

How can you NOT have a Yellow MVP Shock w/Pikachu on it? :)
Purple DX Cobra = Arbok

Off the top of my head:
White Rhyno= Kangaskhan
Blue Roc= Articuno
Green Gator= Bulbasaur
White Leopard= Meowth
Yellow Teebird= Zapdos
Red Firebird= Moltres

White Rhyno has to be Rhyhorn or Rhydon ;)

Oh dear. A tough one... Hm...

Innova = eagle (I'll probably pick x mold if I don't get both)
Millennium = omega ss
Discraft = wasp
Vibram = lace
Westside = tursa
Legacy = patriot?

Millennium-omega
Discraft-buzz
Westside-underworld
Innova-eagle
Discmania-pd
Lat-flow

Innova: Destroyer
Discraft: Buzzz
Lat64: Pure
MVP: Volt
DD: Escape
Vibram: Lace

Others would answer differently of course, Innova Roc, Lat64: River, MVP: Ion. etc.

Gateway: Magic
Westside: Sword
Lat64: Saint
Dynamic Discs: Escape
Discraft: Buzzz
Innova: Destroyer

Dynamic Discs: Trespass
Innova: SL
Legacy: Patriot
Discraft: Hornet
MVP: Anode

I guess I've only really thrown 5 brands

Maybe not the "best disc" from each manufacturer, but I currently have these five manufacturers bagged and covering a range of shots:

Innova Tern
Lat64 River
Westside Underworld (Manala)
MVP Tensor
Discraft Buzzz

...and since I throw a Discraft putter, I'll go with consensus and list the Gateway Wizard to make the 6th manufacturer.

Latest posts