• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ace List

Congrats!!! I haven't gotten one yet, but I've only been playing a year. Haven't seen any yet either but a few very close ones.

I am fortunate to have had 5 aces. Unbelievably 2 were on the same hole a couple of years apart and not on a course that I play very often.

Way to go man! My brother and I have a bet that whoever scores the first one has to buy the other any case of beer that he wishes. He has hit the pole before. I have been about 2 1/2 feet away.

I've gotten close on that hole a few times before.. either hitting the pole or just barely missing it. A lot of "so close" moments :)

Congrats on your Ace! I've yet to get one as well :-( I've come so close though as to get within inches of basket on a 319 foot par 4!!! I'd almost rather miss by 20 feet than 2" haha. My buddy has hit basket on multiple par 3's with no success. It'll come though, it'll come!

6 so far for me.
1 at Warwick town park, NY (my old home course)
1 at Landis Park in Vineland, NJ
and 4 at South Vineland Park, NJ
2 of the 4 from SoVi are from the same hole and same shot. Hit a tree about 10feet from the basket and the tree kicked it in!!!

-Scott Lewis

Two for me, both at Iroquois Park in Louisville. Hooles 4 and 7. Unless you count aces on object courses.

If you count objects then I would have a lot of them going back years to when there were no baskets,at least not around where I live.

We didn't have a course here where I live until a year ago so we played objects before that. My Iroquois aces were over 20 years ago.

My object aces came at Southern Miss back in college and on a course I set up at an elementary school next to my house. Most with an old 165 G frisbee.

aces

congrats i got 3 myself 2 at knob hill hole 5 and 13 and my first was at hoover dam i think it was about 10 years ago and we were on phish tour playing every course we could find along the way that hoover dam course is a sweet track

Just one real ace for me on a 280ft. hole in my hometown, it felt good to write my name on the pin. 173g Z XL-straight as an arrow, straight the whole way.

I've got 8 more if you count my aces that didn't happen on my first shot. (unloading the bag)

I got my first ACE this weekend. 3/21/08 at Joseph D. Miller in Jeff City, MO
310 footer. When it got about 3/4 of the way there I started thinking it could go in and then it did! I have been playing since July 07.

I went about 2 years without an ace. Then I got 1 and then another the next week. You just never know when they are coming.

Congrats Tim! It took you about as long as it took me to get the first one. They do seem to come in bunches though, so you may get more in the near future...

I went about 2 years without an ace. Then I got 1 and then another the next week. You just never know when they are coming.

I went 15 years without an ace, then one day I got my first one in front of my buddy who has been disc golfing for 20 years and has never got one himself, he jokes around that he's jealous now. On the other hand I got a buddy into disc golfing, it was about his 3rd time out ever discing and he threw one in front of me, bounced of 3 trees and skipped into the basket. It was a totally lucky shot.:gross::D

Congrats Tim! It took you about as long as it took me to get the first one. They do seem to come in bunches though, so you may get more in the near future...

You're congratulating Tim for an ace he hit nearly 2.5 years ago. :p

I don't understand people who dig up old threads for seemingly no reason.

Latest posts