• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

ANY TEXAS MEETS?

How does next sunday at The Vet sound to everyone..anyone got any time suggestions i was thinking like 9 or 10 in the a.m...what does everyone think about that??

edit: by next sunday i mean the 27th haha

I organized a meet last year a Circle R in Wimberly outside of Austin last April. It was a great time, but it rained a lot the night before and weather was crap first thing, so the turn out was a lot worse than I had hoped.

However, for those that did show it was a fantastic time. The bluebonnets were blooming in full force and John Houck even went around the course to take pictures with us. We did it in April because it was cooler, the course was green, and it was only a few weeks before world's biggest, so the course was in perfect shape. It would be awesome to do again if I ever had time... :)

I organized a meet last year a Circle R in Wimberly outside of Austin last April. It was a great time, but it rained a lot the night before and weather was crap first thing, so the turn out was a lot worse than I had hoped.

However, for those that did show it was a fantastic time. The bluebonnets were blooming in full force and John Houck even went around the course to take pictures with us. We did it in April because it was cooler, the course was green, and it was only a few weeks before world's biggest, so the course was in perfect shape. It would be awesome to do again if I ever had time... :)

ya i think that would be so awesome and i would still like to do that down there but the only time i will be in austin will be april 19th and 20th and those days seem to not work with most people

How does next sunday at The Vet sound to everyone..anyone got any time suggestions i was thinking like 9 or 10 in the a.m...what does everyone think about that??

edit: by next sunday i mean the 27th haha

There is a mini at 9:30am at the vet every sunday just fyi.

Are we going to play the mini at vet on sunday? They have one at 10.00am on Sundays. If not, there is aways Cedar Hill or Turner.

There is a mini at 9:30am at the vet every sunday just fyi.

Wow i totally forgot about that thanks..ok so what about Turner?? honestly i could care less where we play i just wanna play with someone other than my roommate for a change lol

edit: or we could play the mini haha idc either wayt

i say we play the mini but i would do either the ace pot is 400+ it was hit 2 weeks ago for 800$

Ya i say we play in the mini i think that would be pretty cool...escpecially with the size of that ace pot..so i say we meet at the vet at around nine on sunday..as long as thats cool with everyone else

i will be there we just meet up in the second parking lot the one next to 1 and 18

Me and the spouse are going to the Waco Windup on Saturday.

I have been trying to get him to do the Vet Mini on Sunday for the past few weeks (we live very close to the course), so if we are not too beat, count on us as well.

Sorry we couldn't make it. We got home from Waco last night much later than expected, and we were so tired after playing 46 tournament holes in one day. It just wasn't happening.

We are going to check out the Crowley course today, because we are going to the Crowley Spring Stampede next month. Maybe we'll see you at the tournament.

It was very cool to meet with DFWDiscgolfer and Treeknocker at Veterans last sunday. It was my second tourney and they made me feel right at home.

Latest posts