• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Are you a guide?

Come on over to J-Park at 3 today and i'll guide you thru the new holes........... maybe you can find the line on #13

13000_g.jpg

I'm listed as a guide now for the three Norman Oklahoma courses. I also have two spare beds and a chase lounge if someone needed a place to stay.

i am a guide for the 3 courses in my area. 2 of them are kinda hard to follow if you are a first time player, so I do it just for the sake of getting people up here to play and have a good time doing so. I havent had anyone ask for me though, but this place is a little in the boonies.

I've tryed to use the course guide feature before, but unfortunatly there were no guides for the courses I was trying to play. I may have to make some trips out to your areas around the country now that I see that people are useing this feature.

I'm now a guide for Emerson Park DGC. I played there yesterday and I really enjoyed it! I'm kind of a hike away...but there was no guide!

At the very least I may be able to give anyone looking for a guide some advice and such, so it's better than nothing!

HEY TIM! Is there a way for you to see how many courses have guides or don't have guides? Should we turn this thread into the "courses with 0 reviews" thread?

\/\/

I see it! I SEE IT!! IT'S RIGHT THERE!!!:D

Awesome course...awesome hole....theres a line there and it is one of those birdie/ace or bogie/disgrace holes....very addictive holes in the woods at J-Park you always think you could have done better than you did....This course needs to be played by anyone who makes an east coast trip!

we have a few wooded holes at the courses i play. not too much though.
15bc1d74_m.jpg

1aa76e81_m.jpg

79989fce_m.jpg

nothing like the courses i see eastward though.

Since the feature was implemented I've been signed up as a guide for my local course but no one has ever contacted me. That said, I was referred someone to guide for by my cousin, and have guided at least 3 groups of new players through the course. Yall stop on by next time one of you snowbirds is migrating through Georgia to Florida! Savannah has a great course.

Latest posts