• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Axiom Crave VS Mvp Volt

i am relatively new to gyro as I got a fission volt in a trade and flat footed it 330 laser beam straight. prompted me to start trying everything else.

i have both a crave and volt (plasma crave and a fission/electron volt) and see different lines for them. i do know that the tesla has lost a place in the bag due to volts. and the crave was an impulse buy that, is getting a workout in field work and some course work, but shorter than what i can throw the volts to. just me going and trying all the molds to do d what,suits my game the best and then selling off what i dont use/like to replace with what i do. next up is the motion/fireball trials.

if both make you giddy then just keep them both. everyone has overlap in their bags, whether by accident or by choice. throw what makes sense and what you have confidence with.

Hey Gyronauts which do you think, the volt or the crave, would slot better with firebirds? I'm looking for a control type but that's not too flippy out of the gate. Currently I replicate this at a slower speed in my bag with champ EagleX and a neutron Relay.

Hey Gyronauts which do you think, the volt or the crave, would slot better with firebirds? I'm looking for a control type but that's not too flippy out of the gate. Currently I replicate this at a slower speed in my bag with champ EagleX and a neutron Relay.

slap a volt between the relay and your fb and youre good to go

Might have to look elsewhere haha, eagles aren't going anywhere. Thanks tho!

For me the Crave is a super Buzzz. So shapeable and can stay dead straight if I need. I like putting my Volts on anny lines. They have a little more fade than Craves and are similar to a Teebird3. My beat in Plasma Volt has a little turn in it which is nice to play with. I bag both, and as others have said the Volt I use mostly for straightforward shots whereas the Crave I use more to shape with.

Thanks for the input, I bag a few of the Dx stamped jolly launcher eagles which are beef and a few 12x that are more beat. Does the crave work well for the consistent turn or roller slot?

Hadn't thought of the Crave as a super buzzz before (stalker) but very true. I use it as my stable/ utility fairway, next to the Relay.

Crave is more eagle, volt is more teebird.

So my vote is volt Hendry...

Honestly after finally getting to throw some new Relays, I'm pretty confident rocking the Fb-Eagle-Relay combo. But thanks for the advice, still gonna get a volt for an all gyro bag.

Last edited: