[Other] Berg-X

Yup watched a couple videos, seems like it's just a Berger Berg.
Might pick one up when they make some blue soft K1's, I like em Bergs on stable side.

I got one and have thrown it very little but first impression is it's not as OS as expected. Seems to fight out of an anny release a bit harder than the regular Berg but fade isn't really dumpy. Will test further.

Maybe the the lat64 partnership is messing with my mind, but this sounds more like Berg Pro (IE saint/ballista pros) than I feel "X" should be. The difference between the Grym and Grym X (before the grym X mold wore out or something) was more like Tern to Destroyer than just a slighty more stable version...

I like using the Berg for FH rollers. It rolls like a tire over roots & uneven ground. I saw the Berg X has an even flatter side so I think it may roll even better than the original. I'm worried about the bottom of the rim on the X. The original is flat on the bottom of the rim & is feels great for a FH grip. Is the X flat on the bottom of the rim too?

Bergx definietly feels a little off in forehand grip for me compared to the regular.

The rounded edge definietly gives less support

I'm so lacking in finesse that the Berg X is stealing shots from both my Berg and Zone. Initial impression was pretty accurate, a Berg with a little more torque resistance. Flicking it most of the time.

Related - caveman flicked my Berg in the basket from about 180' on the final shot of a B tier last weekend.

I'm so lacking in finesse that the Berg X is stealing shots from both my Berg and Zone. Initial impression was pretty accurate, a Berg with a little more torque resistance. Flicking it most of the time.

Related - caveman flicked my Berg in the basket from about 180' on the final shot of a B tier last weekend.
Wth is a caveman flick?

Anyways, I've been bagging the Berg-X for a while now and mine, at least, is considerably more overstable than any Berg I've thrown, including my old overstable K1 Glow berg. That said, it's still not a total meathook or anything, maybe like a slower, slightly mellow Harp.

Now that I have a Berg-X, it actually kinda makes sense to bag two Bergs; been bagging the X and a beat up K3 recently and they pair well.

Wth is a caveman flick?

Anyways, I've been bagging the Berg-X for a while now and mine, at least, is considerably more overstable than any Berg I've thrown, including my old overstable K1 Glow berg. That said, it's still not a total meathook or anything, maybe like a slower, slightly mellow Harp.

Now that I have a Berg-X, it actually kinda makes sense to bag two Bergs; been bagging the X and a beat up K3 recently and they pair well.
Any time you throw a Berg, you're a caveman that lacks finesse... according to some. 🤔 Personally, I just like minimizing strokes whether I'm a caveman or a ballerina.

The Berg I'm bagging is the first one I bought, 2017 K1 glow. I think it did start out more OS than recent runs, it has a slightly more pronounced "hump" in the flight plate.