• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best discs to get in DX?

Bit of a taco-warning on DX Valks. The flight plate is really thin on these and a solid tree hit will taco it quite easily. Don't take my word for it though as I've only tried one run of DX Valks and don't know how others hold up to abuse.

Only one of YALL said leopard, this is a great disc in dx, I like the kc pro roc, wish is pretty much dx.

i've been enjoying my beat in dx orc.

after some time, this may outdistance my flx surge by a few feet. i throw it a little hyzer and it flattens out. ..i'm sure that most people would reccommend the star orc though

i've been enjoying my beat in dx orc.

after some time, this may outdistance my flx surge by a few feet. i throw it a little hyzer and it flattens out. ..i'm sure that most people would reccommend the star orc though
my DX orc only did that for a while, before it started burning into the ground. They get really flippy really fast.

I have a beat DX Valk, that I can throw some CRAZY hyzer flips with though.

Gotta have DX Rhynos. Also love DX Rocs, Spiders, Gators, Sharks, and Panthers if you can still find 'em. The Rhynos and Rocs break in nicely. The Rhynos go from domey to flat and straight as an arrow.
I used to throw DX Valks, but they taco and tear easily, so I stick with Champion for the thin lipped drivers.

Eagle, Stingray, and Aviar are the best discs to buy in DX plastic from my experiences. They can be beat up pretty good and still be very useful discs. Beat up Eagles are one of the most dependable anhyzer discs. I have a fifteen year old Stingray that still gets me out of trouble from time to time. I think base plastic for any putter is always a safe bet. (How's that for not starting a new thread?)

Latest posts