• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best use of a disc other than golfing?

Stack enough over yourself and you damn near get a bulletproof vest - at least the grooves I shot up can attest to it.

A guy that I play rounds with occasionally has his 2 dogs w/ him.
Everyone generally throws a putter down and pours water in it for the dogs.
That way buddy doesn't use up all of his water, and the dogs stay hydrated! :thmbup:

A guy that I play rounds with occasionally has his 2 dogs w/ him.
Everyone generally throws a putter down and pours water in it for the dogs.
That way buddy doesn't use up all of his water, and the dogs stay hydrated! :thmbup:

At least lids have a viable use, then.

**awaiting the flames**

Someone needs a more powerful gun.

I fully believe that even a 45 would leave the same small holes, considering how thin the flightplate is and how hot the round is passing through. A shotgun would be a different story.

My wife uses one of my smaller minis for her used tea bag holders and some of the regular sized ones for coasters.

A seat cushion when there's snow on the ground and I want to sit down for a second because no benches.

My kids use one of my Anodes as a dish to keep their mini Legos on the table. Works pretty good.

My son also uses one as a plate in the backseat of my truck when we stop for fast food or something. That use was definitely inspired by something I read somewhere once......

Latest posts