• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Best Wraith Plastic?

Last year's. Thrown a couple of them, and thought they were both fantastic. They definitely aren't hyzer flip discs, but will stretch out pretty well on flat or anny lines.

At sea level I had fantastic flight out of them. At altitude I have to be more angle-aware and sort of lean into slight anny (as a Corvette guy, you know what I mean)...

I'm super high on that run, and I'll probably move towards them as my staple driver.

I could get about 90-95% of the max D I can on a full flex wide-open 'Vette line, but with more guarantees...

At sea level I had fantastic flight out of them. At altitude I have to be more angle-aware and sort of lean into slight anny (as a Corvette guy, you know what I mean)...

I'm super high on that run, and I'll probably move towards them as my staple driver.

I could get about 90-95% of the max D I can on a full flex wide-open 'Vette line, but with more guarantees...

I'm not even really a Wraith guy, and I don't throw them often. The 2 GG halo Wraiths I tossed were wonderful. I definitely can't make them stand up from a hyzer release, but thrown flat or anny they bomb very well.

I also like how halo plastic feels in the hand. Smooth, shiny, and a little grippy.

I recently got 2 "Innvision" Star Wraiths, both 173g

They are the beefiest Wraith's I've ever thrown. Immediate dump out of the hand. Has anyone else had this experience with that run? I'm really disappointed, tbh.

I had to go get a different stock Star Wraith at the same weight and it's perfect. There's something about the Innvision, i believe

All of the InnVision discs are glideless bricks from what I have seen

Latest posts