• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

billy crump and clash dvd

freakinwizzz

Eagle Member
some of the best internet content of disc golf last year was from clash dvd..hour long videos of full rounds with pretty good filming. i was lovin em. anyone know wassup with them this year? i haven't seen anything not even new dvds for sale..

they did release a video from a 2010 tourney..and i know someone on here is gonna say lgcm8 or whatever the name is has better videos. but i think billy is hilarious

I'm wondering if Disc Golf Planet with their live broadcasts is hurting Clash. Why pay for a dvd when you can watch most of the big tournaments online for free? I do wish that they would invite Billy to join their team. He's a great disc golf commentator and is very enjoyable to listen too, even if he does say some "off-color" remarks sometimes. It wouldn't be any awkward/weirder than some of the things Crazy John says in the booth...

Dave does a great job for DGPTV, but I could see Billy as a great field reporter too.

I'm wondering if Disc Golf Planet with their live broadcasts is hurting Clash. Why pay for a dvd when you can watch most of the big tournaments online for free? I do wish that they would invite Billy to join their team. He's a great disc golf commentator and is very enjoyable to listen too, even if he does say some "off-color" remarks sometimes. It wouldn't be any awkward/weirder than some of the things Crazy John says in the booth...

Dave does a great job for DGPTV, but I could see Billy as a great field reporter too.

I know a lot of people that would disagree with you about crump being a great commentator.

Billy is a gag! How is is always like nose to nose talking to Liz, and his random remarks about, "Oh that'll make his butt pucker" or "Aw naw Liz, Nate's got a stick in the bum". He may not be liked by all, but he is a hoot to listen to and I wish he would be on DGPTV.

im not a huge fan of billy as a commentator but i lOVED watching all the vidz last year on youtube.. made my lunch break thats for sure... hell i think i have watched them all 3-4 times and prob will watch another during lunch today lol .. but yeah i have been wondering same thing.. it seems like i remember someone talking about them hurting on extra $$ to go out and film but i have no idea