• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Blizzard Champion Pig?

wwchart

Bogey Member
http://proshop.innovadiscs.com/blizzard-champion-pig-factory-second.html

These discs were molded in an attempt to satisfy the demand presented by the public. The result was a premium plastic Pig. The Factory Store was not satisfied with the cosmetics of these discs and as a result the entire run will be sold as Factory Seconds. *Note* These discs have a large dome, but are still overstable Pigs. All discs are 173-175g.

Ok, So Blizzard Plastic is supposed to make the discs lighter so weaker arms can throw farther. But this run is all 173-175g. So are these Pigs going to super hogs?

Interested . . .

Blizzard Pigs?

What the...I don't even...how the...

huh?

http://proshop.innovadiscs.com/blizzard-champion-pig-factory-second.html

blch_pig_green.png

I believe they used blizzard champion because regular champion would not work for the pig mold.
Im excited to try one out.

damn i didn't see this thread so i just made another. here are my comments from that thread.

Sooooo we did it. They actually ran Champ Pigs in blizzard plastic. They're in the factory store right now as you read this. The weights are 173-175.

... one problem... they came out domey so they're selling them as factory seconds....

I've already emailed them thanking them for doing this and ordered some. Hopefully these sell out and they decide to try again but that won't happen unless these sell out. So if you said you would buy some Champ Pigs please buy some of these so hopefully they can try to run these again flatter.

http://proshop.innovadiscs.com/blizz...ry-second.html

PS - all the haters who said they would never do it because they didn't give a **** about lil ole us suck my balls.

This may be just the overstable putter that i want for tee shots.

WARNING OFF TOPIC
Des Reading Champion Firebird (Tour Series)
When did the Factory Store get these? It says they're flat :) Anyone try one yet?
dr-fb_chart_1.png

I comitted tk buying five in the thread made requesting these.

However, I can only afford one at the moment. I ordered a tasty green one. So heres hoping that they have some left in the first when I get ny royalty check!

I just realized something hilarious, Tbird still hasn't gotten his Champ Polecats lol :D

Wonder how these would flatten up with the hot water method.

I said I'd get one in that old thread, and it is the best stamp ever. But... That shipping cost. Anyone around Athens want to buy a pile and share? :p

Or sell, that works too~

Some things work when you remove the calories/weight, some don't.
Mmmm. Bacon. Ordered five.

Just as lite bacon isn't bacon, I'm skeptical of dropping 20+ grams on an overstable putter. I think it will lose a decent amount of it's porcine qualities, but if you guys like 'em, by all means, throw em!

I like light weight discs, but I prefer heavier putters.

Then again, are you guys actually putting with them or throwing tee shots and approaches? Off the tee, I can see it.

I may be be eating some crow in the form of reduced calorie bacon.

Some things work when you remove the calories/weight, some don't.

Just as lite bacon isn't bacon, I'm skeptical of dropping 20+ grams on an overstable putter. I think it will lose a decent amount of it's porcine qualities, but if you guys like 'em, by all means, throw em!

I like light weight discs, but I prefer heavier putters.

Then again, are you guys actually putting with them or throwing tee shots and approaches? Off the tee, I can see it.

I may be be eating some crow in the form of reduced calorie bacon.
I thought they were 175 grams

Latest posts