• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

cedar hill open- cedar hill, tx

DD emailed me and said they will let me change divisions to int, so that's good. I didn't want to play open by myself.

I've only played Coyote once before, so this should be challenging. That is one hard course if you ask me.

heck ya Kyle! Atleast there will be someone I know at the tourney now!

btw this is Danny

DD emailed me and said they will let me change divisions to int, so that's good. I didn't want to play open by myself.

I've only played Coyote once before, so this should be challenging. That is one hard course if you ask me.

coyote is going to be all your finesse shots :D i love it :thmbup:

It's gonna be a hot one. Last year they had this tourney in August and it was 108. They moved it to June and it's still going to be 104. That's too hot for me. Y'all have fun.

Texans that don't like heat? Thats blasphemy!
I'm out of Boston, work and play in this crap you folks call weather. =P
I also believe all those 'snow days' this past cool spell that Texas calls winter, were unwarranted.

[/end climatologic rant]

Texans that don't like heat? Thats blasphemy!
I'm out of Boston, work and play in this crap you folks call weather. =P
I also believe all those 'snow days' this past cool spell that Texas calls winter, were unwarranted.

[/end climatologic rant]

I hope you realize you just jinx'd yourself. Don't be suprised if they're hauling you off in an ambulance on Saturday with heat exhaustion. ;)

I hope you realize you just jinx'd yourself. Don't be suprised if they're hauling you off in an ambulance on Saturday with heat exhaustion. ;)

Thats whats Mikes is for! Or maybe just Miller lite. $hit, both. Its on like donkey kong.

coyote is going to be all your finesse shots :D i love it :thmbup:

Knock on wood, but I've actually developed my finesse shot lately. I played even on a course yesterday that I was regularly 13-15 over on 3 months ago. I hope my self-perceived improvement shows up in my ratings this weekend. But I'm really focusing on not having to DNF from the heat.

Latest posts