• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

cedar hill open- cedar hill, tx

Thanks for the kind words guys I was hoping I could pull out a win but I'll settle for second place after the semi bagger that beat me haha

Oh ya and ken...in your face haha Jk Jk I thought you were gonna pull out the come from behind win today after that nice 59 you took this morning

6 or 8 open holes. still tho, they're in a shallow valley. might cause swirling winds.

watch the putts tho. use discipline and lay up.

When I'm right... I'm really right.

The swirling winds were AWESOME! I love throwing in the wind. On almost every long, open drive... I had the longest. Even did a sky-roller on 14 and parked it. Most straight up drives, I used my Nuke. Thown hard, and flat the thing ante'd a little, went very fast, air-bounced a dozen times, faded, and landed smoothly. I'll bet I had CTP for my card on 90% of the open throws.

With putting, I did quite a few lay-ups as predicted.

I did a few things I don't normally do. I chipped out several times instead of trying to power out of trouble. I rollered out several times with success as well. After this event, I am much more confident in rolling. FH shots are also weak from me. However I had alot of success with them.

I may have been playing DG for a long time. But I've only in the last year+ took the game seriously. I'm sure I learned more about DG during this event than any other period of my life. With any luck... I can put it to good use.

My favorite part of the event:

P6190290.jpg

sweet pics kenny im glad yall do that its pretty cool to show all the homies that im actually out there playin in tourneys and you never know one day one of us might be pro and you can say "ya i took pics of them playin a couple years back or ya i beat them a couple years back" haha see you this weekend at the mighty z?

Latest posts