• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

cedar hill open- cedar hill, tx

Dude.. please do! You should play a round as green man!! :thmbup:

haha i dont have it anymore i think it got lost in the move (or is that just the excuse that my girl gave me so she could throw it away? hmmm)
but if i did still have it i would totally bring it

when i looked it said reg was closed... im not sure though... im "IN IT TO WIN IT!!!!" (american idol pun)

Wow, it's gotten so windy. 29 mph right now. 22 mph tomorrow. 21 mph sunday.

To what extent are the cedar hill courses sheltered from wind? Is the wind going to be much of a factor?

Wow, it's gotten so windy. 29 mph right now. 22 mph tomorrow. 21 mph sunday.

To what extent are the cedar hill courses sheltered from wind? Is the wind going to be much of a factor?

i havent played coyote. but beaver is about %75 "open" ish with trees. but wind will effect that course.... its going to be a safe day. play it safe safe safe lol

Well, I guess the wind will help with the heat some, but it's going to scorch out there. 105!

I bought sandals, shorts, a big floppy hat, a deluxe handheld misting fan thingy, a small cooler, and a bunch of ziploc baggies. I'm freezing thin sheets of ice right now in those baggies to pack in that cooler for placing under my armpits to cool my blood flow, as someone here suggested.

Coyote wont be affected by wind except for like 4 holes, Beaver is another story. may make things interesting. See all of you in the morning!

Cedar Hill Open was a blast! Gratz to Kyle and Ken for their awsome scores, and anyone else I regretfully overlooked. Dynamic Discs puts on some awesome tournaments, that's for sure.

I,m psyched to have come from behind and won int with my best ever rated rounds. My question is, isn't something supposed to happen when you exceed your rating by 100 points, like it rains donuts or something? Well, I did get an awesome trophy! Yay! So, does this make me a bagger now?

Attachments

• Cedar_Hill_Open_Scores.jpg
    Cedar_Hill_Open_Scores.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 19

Latest posts