• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Celebrities Disc Golfing

Oh man. Plz at least try to be funny.

I would also be so disappointed if I was your dad.

It's the not the most impressive hobby. I took the Innova bumper sticker of my car after too much harassment at work.

Other than weed smoking what are you being harassed about... Just curious?

Other than weed smoking what are you being harassed about... Just curious?

Frolf jokes. DG has a super goofy public image for those not involved.

Nothing real. Didn't mean to raise the alarm.

It was like 75% a joke. The sticker was peeling off, so I just cut off the disc golf and left Innova.

Do not presume to speak for my god.

She has smitten the cheatriots, and rightly so.

I do not know your god, and was not responding to you, so please do not flatter yourself and your god in thinking I was.

I do not know your god, and was not responding to you, so please do not flatter yourself and your god in thinking I was.

My god is incapable of being flattered (as am I).

She has informed me that you were responding to me indirectly. Who am I to question the proclamations of she who must be obeyed?

Attachments

• eaglesmascot.jpg
    eaglesmascot.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 38
Ryan, Griffin, and Tatum O'Neill have low pdga numbers that expired in '87

Last edited:
Oh man. Plz at least try to be funny.

I would also be so disappointed if I was your dad.

If I were your formal English teacher, I would be so disappointed in your usage of 'was' instead of 'were' in that last sentence.

:disappointed but not mad smiley:

If you are a fan of MMA, there seems to be quite a few fighters who play DG. Ben Askren and Wonderboy Thompson are some that come to mind.

20171124094513_SGDC6123.JPG

What a novel idea - mentioning celebrities in a thread about celebrities that play!

... after 3 or so pages worth of mindless banter. :hfive:

Latest posts