• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Courses not found on dgcr

Hah. :D

Incidentally, the only review I never received a vote on (up or down) was a 0-disc "favorable" review for Wil-O-Way Grant Park, which happens to be...a practice area! :p

With, IIRC four or five baskets. So really, best-of-the-best of 0-star, no layout random basket arrangement sorta dealios. ;)

I actually had a lot of fun making safari holes here with some buddies while killing some time on a roadtrip, once. So, yes, practice areas being listed can be useful. :)

Hah. :D

Incidentally, the only review I never received a vote on (up or down) was a 0-disc "favorable" review for Wil-O-Way Grant Park, which happens to be...a practice area! :p

With, IIRC four or five baskets. So really, best-of-the-best of 0-star, no layout random basket arrangement sorta dealios. ;)

I actually had a lot of fun making safari holes here with some buddies while killing some time on a roadtrip, once. So, yes, practice areas being listed can be useful. :)
looks like you can't up/down vote reviews for practice areas... at least i can't for these 2: https://www.dgcoursereview.com/reviews.php?id=5041&mode=rev

practice areas are kinda like the shops listed here, i don't think they are often searched for (on dgcr).

i also don't think they should count toward courses played.

You can add any courses to DGCR yourself. I've added a number of them myself. It's really easy to do.

I have been a victim of this. Once had a course listed before finished and wasn't even named yet. Even on DGCR is is nearly impossible to correct this misguided enthusiasm.

On UDisc someone deleted a course configuration because concrete tee pads were added to other layouts but not yet on this particular configuration. I contacted UDisc and paraphrasing I was told anyone can do whatever. I threatened to delete all of my course design based on that reasoning.

I think all the new players just use UDisc. What is the process to add a course here?
Last year I played Twisted Cedars in Trinidad, Colorado. It was amazing, but still not on here. UDisc is 4.8 / 5.0

Latest posts