• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Crafting Low Scores - Everything Discraft!

Those guys that just sprung for Sparkle Comets are gonna be digging in their wallets again for those swirly ones.

I guess those are MJ's official tour series this year?

Wasp or Beadless Drone..?

Found this strange wasp today, has anyone seen a wasp with this much dome?
56862428_2545007049060447_105028928392921088_n.jpg
56806371_642639316180128_5844131621363515392_n.jpg

Few things. Drones don't have beads, are you saying your Wasp there doesn't have a bead either? And yes, though they aren't the most common thing in the world domey Wasps absolutely exist - have an old stamp "shaky Z" in my bag that isn't flat matter of fact.

Few things. Drones don't have beads, are you saying your Wasp there doesn't have a bead either? And yes, though they aren't the most common thing in the world domey Wasps absolutely exist - have an old stamp "shaky Z" in my bag that isn't flat matter of fact.

Sorry yes I meant this wasp is basically shaped like a beaded drone.

Was at the local sporting goods store yesterday and came across a Pro-D Challenger that was firm and gritty; I couldn't resist buying it. Is this how Pro-D is coming out lately? If so I'm a huge fan.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Was at the local sporting goods store yesterday and came across a Pro-D Challenger that was firm and gritty; I couldn't resist buying it. Is this how Pro-D is coming out lately? If so I'm a huge fan.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I got 4 D Roaches about 6 months that I really like. Obviously takes some damage so I moved to JB but could easily swap in a D for putting only. The price is definitely right.

Do people still throw Stalkers?

I always keep one in my bag. Use it a lot for standstill FH shots & BH off the tee. It's very friendly to my lower power BH. Feels great in my hand. Only mold I use that has a bead.

I have always been a bit confused why it isn't more popular. I'm not at all worried about it going oop because I have a healthy stash. Z Stalkers hold their stability for so long.

Of all the changes my bags have seen over the years, the Wraith & Stalker have stood the test of time.

They look nice. I do find it odd that 3 of the players with tour series discs aren't on tour this year (Doss, Jenkins, Turner). I get it that they want to support their players, but aren't these meant to help with tour costs? Just an observation.

They look nice. I do find it odd that 3 of the players with tour series discs aren't on tour this year (Doss, Jenkins, Turner). I get it that they want to support their players, but aren't these meant to help with tour costs? Just an observation.

I don't think it's always just a black and white clear cut answer. We don't know what is in each of these players contracts.

I thought Turner was out rehabbing an injury and would be touring later... or have I confused him with someone else?

Anyway... I guess there are more comets I have to buy....this is getting expensive...but cheaper than therapy to figure out why I must buy nice shiny new Comets. :D

I can't handle buying any more Comets right now I went on a spree the past two months. Luckily I haven't purchased a Drone in a while...

An ESP Drone sounds great but I've sworn off swirly plastic. Lost my only Z Drone to the black lagoon yesterday but was lucky to find another just like it on eBay. Going to try Big Z Drones next. I've had some Big Z discs that felt just like stiff ESP.

Latest posts