• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Crafting Low Scores - Everything Discraft!

Love "blank" discs so going to bag many of these. . probably going to cost alot.

No Van Dyken or Hailey King discs?. . Discraft could support the FPO more, but looks like only "Elite Team" members gets Tour Series discs

I'll snag two more Comets I guess...lol I haven't even thrown my 2018 MJs yet...

Love "blank" discs so going to bag many of these. . probably going to cost alot.

No Van Dyken or Hailey King discs?. . Discraft could support the FPO more, but looks like only "Elite Team" members gets Tour Series discs

Notably in the past, players' tour series were in a variety of plastics. These have been specifically called out as "ESP Tour Series". Could be that there is a small chance we see "Z Tour Series" discs for other players under the Discraft banner?

I've asked this before but would like to see updated answers...what driver in DC's lineup is the most Cyclonesque...I miss that damn disc but don't want to hunt down OOP ESP and TPs.

I've asked this before but would like to see updated answers...what driver in DC's lineup is the most Cyclonesque...I miss that damn disc but don't want to hunt down OOP ESP and TPs.

Probably a Ti mantis, but they are fairly domey.

I have never tried many Discraft discs before but id like to try more after trying and liking the Kong so much.

Can you guys give recommendations for equivalent/replacements for each of these discs?
Envy
Resistor
Servo
Fireball
Wrath

MVP and Axiom have a few "odd speed" discs, , DIscraft don´t have many overstable speed 6-7 disc. . but a try

Envy. . Ringer or DGA Breaker

Resistor is a hard one. . Wasp is slower but still my pick here

Servo. . Zombee

Fireball. . Raptor or Predator. . or the faster Avenger

Wrath. . Surge

But maybe not the setup i would take myself if i would like to test discraft

Last edited:
I have never tried many Discraft discs before but id like to try more after trying and liking the Kong so much.

Can you guys give recommendations for equivalent/replacements for each of these discs?

Envy
Resistor
Servo
Fireball
Wrath

Banzai for the Resistor.
Mantis for the Servo.

I don't think there is an Envy replacement from anyone, but Ringer probably is as close as you could get.

Fireball and Wrath, I don't know.

Might check those out!

I'm thinking Stalker/Undertaker/Mantis as potential Cyclone replacements.

I remember the cyclone being more of a tight S-turn driver. The stalker and undertaker are both pretty darn straight. Either way, I'd be willing to be you'll find 1 really good driver you click with out of those 3.

New flight chart for 2019

https://www.team.discraft.com/flight-chart

attachment.php

Attachments

• discraft.jpg
    discraft.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 185
Ha, why'd they tack P. McB on there?

(Glad to see the XL on there...and it's not on the chart but just checked the site which also lists it in Z? Looking forward to those. Won't have to season X Undertakers.)

So it's possible I don't completely understand Discraft's flight chart, but doe that picture imply that the Wasp is less stable than the Undertaker? The Undertaker is 1.4 and the Wasp is 1.5 but the wasp is farther right. Also I wouldn't even have them close on the stability chart.

Buzzz #'s of 5|4|-1|1 are fair but I'm using a heavy glow Z Buzzz that's every bit of 5|4|0|2 right now. All relative to what plastic & weight.

Anyone using Big Z Drones? I've got a Z right now & love it. Would like to know how the Big Z's compare.

I think discraft just won the swirl wars with the tour series discs.

What they are doing with the esp plastic is crazy