• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Crowley Spring Stampede

you know ill be there :D

Hoping for better weather than sat...ugh.

Weather looks good right now... but its Crowley.

Im preparing for 40+ winds just in case.

Im gonna be there. Bringing the trade bait in tow... Hoping to get a round in this week before the tourney... Never played it.

Ya, I'm registered for it.

Played it for the first time two weeks ago in 30 mph headwinds. Played about bogey golf (which is about my rating) the first 15 holes and then holes 15-20 had so much headwind and water I got 6s and 7s on all of them. Wound up 35 over on 20 holes. ew.

Got a couple of pros to go play it with me again last Saturday. It was COLD and windy. But the 20 mph wind was a tailwind this time, and I scored 13 throws better.

I'm excited that there is another female registered for Intermediate, and from her Cedar Hill Chill ratings, we should be very closely matched. See ya there!

Sweet more the merrier, Now we are looking at normal advance players bagging for a chance at it... lol

Im optimistic but also realistic. I need the ace pot and one hell of a weekend to take it down...

I'm totaly gonna be there!!! Lookin' forward to it. Signed up yesterday. WOOT WOOT can't wait!!!

Does anyone know if the "Funky Tags" gonna be competed for out there????

One of those guys signed up for int is my spouse. I accidentally signed him up for int instead of rec. I emailed the TD a long to ask him to change it and keep the extra $5, but nothing happened. Maybe he'll go down a division at sign in.

I am registered.

One of those guys signed up for int is my spouse. I accidentally signed him up for int instead of rec. I emailed the TD a long to ask him to change it and keep the extra $5, but nothing happened. Maybe he'll go down a division at sign in.

The only real difference between Int & Rec is etiquitte. Jeremy will work with you if you get there early enough. Also, don't throw that $5 away... I'm expecting quite a few ace runs, since there is going 30 holes on a 21 hole course.

Latest posts