• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Crushing Chains Across America

isaacgerke

Hey everyone, my brother is road tripping from coast to coast, Seattle WA to Miami, FL- on his way to his new Coast Guard station in St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands. I'm jumping in with him from SLC, UT to Memphis, TN. I'd love any recommendations for courses in UT, CO, KS, MO, IA, IN, IL, KY, or TN. We're basically going through on I-70, but when we get to Kansas City, MO we need to decide whether we go down through St. Louis or head on a North loop through the Mid-west and then down through Kentucky and back to Memphis area, because i've seen a lot of good looking stuff through there. Any input is appreciated and you can follow us on our blog we're updating

http://crushingchains.blogspot.com/

Thanks, and if you want to meet up and share a round, let me know!

Saw your map. Are the blue placemarks courses that you've picked, or just random stopping points? I would assume courses since you're going to be stopping in CO a lot. I'm curious what you picked for KS and the KC area.

Latest posts