• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] CryZtal Fundraiser Pre-Order - $12.50 SHIPPED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcr123psu

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
PayPal gift only! All proceeds to benefit the Seeded Doubles Showdown tournament on 9/23.

Discs available:
  • CryZtal Avenger SS
  • CryZtal Buzzz
  • CryZtal Challenger
  • CryZtal Stalker

When PMing & PayPaling, please include the following:

1. Specify the mold you'd like
2. Indicate whether color or weight is more important
3. Specify your color preference(s)
4. Specify your weight preference(s)

Color and weight preferences will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis with the understanding that (a) not all CryZtal colors may be available and (b) weights cannot be specified when ordering (each mold has its own pre-determined range).

Discs will be ordered on 8/15.

Our own aothiom (aka Les White of Marvel Comics fame) has retooled one of his most famous designs for use at our tournament & all discs will feature this bad-ass stamp:

SeededDoublesShowdownUpdated.png

Player pack long-sleeve dri-fits with this ^^ design are also going to be available for pre-order:

S-XL - $16
2XL - $17
3XL - $18

As always, hit me up with any questions and remember: buy early and buy often!

Last edited:
So we just PM you, then paypal you, and then you ship us the disc?

What color are the shirts?

Shirts are going to be gray with a dark ink (probably black).

So we just PM you, then paypal you, and then you ship us the disc?

Yup. PM me with what you'd like, I'll send you my PayPal addy, you pay, I order the discs, Discraft does their magic, discs show up at mein haus, I ship you the discs, and everybody is happy!

PM'ed! This guy is legit! Help him out and get yourself some discs at the cheapest place on the interwebz! I love doing business with bcr!

Thanks for the bump. A quick tally says we've got 17 pre-ordered so far. Anybody else care to scoop these at a bargain basement price?

I'm going to be adding the tournament thread shortly, but in the meantime, here's a link to the tournament registration page.

The tourney is at South Mountain DGC in Bethlehem, PA and is open to anybody. You should totally make the trip up :thmbup:

Here are some additional details:

Format: One individual round of 20 holes, one doubles round of 20 holes - both rounds are going to be paid out!

Details: The Seeded Doubles Showdown takes the two most common tournament formats (individuals/singles and doubles/teams) and combines them in a unique way. The first round is played individually against all other players within your division. After the first round, the player scores are ordered in ascending order with the lowest score being the top seed, and the highest score being the bottom seed. Those two players are then paired as a best-shot doubles team in two divisions: Pro/Adv, Int/Rec. Both rounds are paid out, so you have an opportunity to win both individually and as a team! For an example of the pairings, with 40 players, the first four teams would appear as follows:

Team A: 1st seed & 40th seed
Team B: 2nd seed & 39th seed
Team C: 3rd seed & 38th seed
Team D: 4th seed & 37th seed

Player Packs: Long-sleeve dri-fit T, Discraft CryZtal disc (Avenger SS, Buzzz, or Stalker), glow mini, sticker

Extras: There will be a CTP on the first hole for every card in the first round courtesy of Primal and a ring of fire between rounds.

Tourney Poster:

Seeded-Doubles-Showdown-Poster-Large.png

Status
Not open for further replies.