• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] DESTROYER destroyers unite!!

150 Blizzard Destroyer (Destructor)

Attachments

• ghosbusters - destroyer.jpg
    ghosbusters - destroyer.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 71
Just started throwing destroyers. What's the difference in them? Sds, *ds? Which are the sought after ones and why.

I do like the feel of the Pro plastic, but I can't seem to reconcile with having to replace them as quickly as I would.

this is why you get a couple champ or stars for stability and a couple pros for hyzer flips and turnovers. boom. problem solved.

I tried a Blizz Destroyer at the beginning of the year and I love it. I have a weak arm and bad form and was never able to throw a heavier one (My max drivers were Eagles). The Blizzard seems to go where ever I want it to and can finally throw over 300 consistently. Definitely a very comfortable disc in the hand.

I just got a Star Destroyer from the 2008 bowling green open. Looks like *D on the back, and I was told it was *D. does anyone else have one like this to confirm?

Got a *DS in a couple days ago and it is crazy overstable. It has a pretty decent dome. What would be a good choice for a destroyer that has a decent turn. Flat E*?

Got a *DS in a couple days ago and it is crazy overstable. It has a pretty decent dome. What would be a good choice for a destroyer that has a decent turn. Flat E*?

Just get a *D, they are flippy right out of the box, but you gotta pay to get one

170 to 172 Flat Red AJ star Destroyers(not vulcan top) I have 3 of them and they all have turn right from the start. If I see one on the shelf I snatch it up. I too have a couple *DS with some dome and they are pretty overstable.

I bought a Pro Destroyer and a Star a couple of weeks ago and the Pro is very understable.

my first runs :) missing a few additions in this pic

2012-09-18110047hhhh.jpg

Latest posts