• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DFW disc golf

The course is better each time I'm there. --snip-- It needs a lot of players. Very technical. Frustrating in a good way.

My thoughts exactly. There never seemed to be anybody there (or only one or two) when I played, so I was hoping it was getting some love.

Curtis

I played the The Cedars today in Fate. I was not sure if all the baskets were in, but I'm happy to report that baskets and tees are all in, and the fairways and trails are clear. There are also some signs that help point out the next hole. It's definitely playable.

We made a trip to Harry Myers last month. We weren't sure if The Cedars was ready, so we opted to go somewhere else for a second round. I guessI should have just asked on here :)

We made a trip to Harry Myers last month. We weren't sure if The Cedars was ready, so we opted to go somewhere else for a second round. I guessI should have just asked on here :)

Last month when I was there it was pretty soggy and a couple of tee pads were yet to be poured, but it was playable.

No signs yet and not mowed but everything is in

I might hit up Little elm this evening as well. What time you guys gonna be there? I'm in The Colony and have been so excited about this course.

Anyone know the address and if a course map is available yet?

If i can find the place in gonna try and get out there around 5ish so i can get maybe 2 rounds in before it gets dark. Hopefully this course is awesome and can be a good change of pace from Lake Park.

Last edited:
As far as I know they are waiting on the city to approve some tree cutting and a couple other odds and ends. The time frame isn't set so i would expect it to be done anytime soon.

As far as I know they are waiting on the city to approve some tree cutting and a couple other odds and ends. The time frame isn't set so i would expect it to be done anytime soon.

Thanks for the update! I talked with the guys up at the DD store and I know they are involved on the redesign at Trophy Club. I would like to try it out after they get it fixed up.

Yeah Brad has a done sooo much with the city of Trophy Club to make it a great course, I have seen the proposed lay out and if the city goes with it, it will definitely be a great course but I know that they haven't done a whole lot yeah. It will probably be a while before its finished but i cant wait.

Yeah Brad has a done sooo much with the city of Trophy Club to make it a great course, I have seen the proposed lay out and if the city goes with it, it will definitely be a great course but I know that they haven't done a whole lot yeah. It will probably be a while before its finished but i cant wait.

Hadn't heard anything about a redesign...This is the closest course to my house, and there is a lot of potential there. Would love to have a solid "home course"

Hadn't heard anything about a redesign...This is the closest course to my house, and there is a lot of potential there. Would love to have a solid "home course"

Agreed. I work in Argyle and live in Justin. I could easily hit this course daily on my way home, but it's current layout is a hot mess. I'm curious to see the redesign.

Little elm is open

No signs yet and not mowed but everything is in

little elm is not open and the baskets are now pulled until the course is more complete. it was mowed today but only basket 17 was in.

I might hit up Little elm this evening as well. What time you guys gonna be there? I'm in The Colony and have been so excited about this course.

Anyone know the address and if a course map is available yet?

but the good news is that i have a course map. tomorrow i will try to scan it so i can put it up.

Latest posts