• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Aces 2013!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got one playing doubles last night. 270 foot hole. left to right sweep. I threw a thumber over the gaurd trees, got a little tree love and boom. IN! Career #8 I think. Won us the cash

Got my first 2 aces this year in consecutive tournaments (Jared Hilton Memorial, Mid-America Open). Both paid. Which was awesome!

First one was #17 at Jared Hilton DGC; spike hyzer with a Drone kicked off the power lines running down the fairway. Second was #15 at Albert-Oakland bottom course. Buzzz straight in the pocket.

Witnessed a bizarre one last night at dubs. Cornwallis park hole 7 short. Lefty threw a tommy that popped and rolled towards the basket. We are all yelling for it to lay down when it rides a root up at the basket and then just climbs in. No chains. First throw of the round. His partner just laughed and threw blindly. Craziness.

Threw my first hole-in-one today! :p

Hämeenlinnan frisbeegolfrata, Finland
Hole 4 (40m +10m uphill, 131ft +30ft uphill)

Nice hyzer with a First Run Prodigy M1 (178g) :clap:

Aced Hole 11 at Veterans Park in Florence, AL with a Z Drone. Forgot the Hole distance, prob around 250-260.

556757_10151801268526955_103956906_n.jpg

Got my third on hole 8 on 8/8/13 up at Horning's Hideout Highlands course. Nice little shorty, but still a real pretty anny line that banged dead center.
:D

got my 3rd ace of the year, this one on video! #7 at Live oak, TX. Little short fella.

Playing doubles today at Veterans Park(Lexington KY) and my partner aces Hole #1. Great start to the round and a little later I get #7 with a Star Max - Second Ace I have on that hole and both with a Star Max - 285' Open with OB left and a little cross wind. First time I have ever played doubles with both team members getting aces.

b747efcb.jpg

Hit 2 aces today at 2 different courses.
Hole 10 at Ellicott Creek - 260ft. beautiful turnover with a fuse.
Hole 5 at Como Park - 240ft. straight bullet with a glo buzzz.
3 aces in 6 days.

Last edited:
Got an ace a couple weeks ago at Oak Grove in Pasadena on hole 12 in the short position. Threw my Clozer on a straight/floaty line that just barely faded right into the basket.

Second ace so far.

Got my first ace today! Hole 4 at Evans Park which is 210 feet. I threw my Z Buzzz on (and I'll admit this) what I thought was a bad release. It floated out to the right and as I imagined its path I said to my brother, "Dude, that's going into the basket" and right after I spoke it hyzered in and crashed the chains! It was a beautiful thing.

It created a short argument about whether I deserve ace money or not, but I hit Hole 12, Classic, Justin Trails. Our league was on a road trip where the rule was 5 dollars covers the ace pool all weekend, whether it being an event round or a fun one, just as long as you were with another league member to verify and that it was an actual round (versus unloading the bag).

Only three of us had arrived at this point and we played a round to scout the course, to prepare for the official round we would be playing three hours later. Only three of us had paid in so far, but we were paid in. I proceeded to absolutely crush Hole 12 with a Z Nebula.

I do understand the argument that the ace pool was not active yet since not everyone had arrived yet, despite three of us paying in already. However, it would have been nice to collect that 105 dollar pool.

Regardless, I will take the ace. During last year's road trip I was solidly in the chains at Highbridge and could not get that to stick for 110 dollars.

Got #1 at Fontana yesterday. It's super short but it was the first throw of the day. Basket was in the "long" position, only about 150', pretty much straight ahead & up the hill about 20 feet, threw a Spike with a little hyzer

abc2cb43_m.jpg

Got #1 at Fontana yesterday. It's super short but it was the first throw of the day. Basket was in the "long" position, only about 150', pretty much straight ahead & up the hill about 20 feet, threw a Spike with a little hyzer

abc2cb43_m.jpg

:clap: Can't wait to get back up there to redeem myself at Fontana.

14th career ace and 2nd of the year. Hole#3 200ft Vienna park wih my esp zone. I got the same hole a month ago with ole pinky

Picked up number 4 the other day at #14 chavez ridge in the left most position and then numer 5 at La Mirada's front #4 in the left. Nice to get back on the train.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts