• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Discraft Discs - Preorders are open!

Just ordered Z Buzzz. Thanks for offering Discraft product.

Thanks. I figured it was only fair since we went Innova last time.

i will be ordering a Z hornet when i get payed, i believe. cash is a bit tight this week, too tight to buy new discs :(

looks like a cool/applicable stamp for the hornet. who designed it?

Just got me a couple of buzzzs and a nuke. I will be impatiently awaiting the day they arrive. Nice stamp :thmbup:

I think that an Orange buzzz with that stamp would be awesome :eek:, just sayin'

Wish I had a say as to the colors. If I get some orange ones in the weight you got I'll try to send them your way. Thanks for getting some of the discs btw :)

Reduced the price of all 3 discs to $15 each. Anyone that has ordered so far will get a bunch of extra swag (stickers, decals, etc.). If you'd prefer the $3 back just send a PM/email my way and I can do that as well.

Thank you sir. I will probably be taking orders through next week to see if I can get a few more in. I wish all the poll responses turned into sales :)

They're all mid-weight.. I think 172 range. If people didn't pre-order I just got something right in the middle.

I wouldn't mind trying out a hornet. But whats this I hear about teebirds and eagles? Is the stamp the same on those? what is available?

Teebirds and eagles were stamped a while ago. Different stamp and I can send those out right away. The Discraft stuff is pre-order right now. Go to the DGCR Store and you can see all the stuff.

I will take orders through next week so if you want a specific weight, get your order in before that. Any extras I get will be whatever was the most popular weight in the pre-orders. If there wasn't a popular weight, I'll just go somewhere in the middle.

Last week to pre-order these so if you want a specific weight hurry up! :) I'll probably order sometime Monday morning.

I ordered my nuke the other day and didn't specify a weight..can I get a max weight if at all possible

You had to specify a weight when you ordered. You couldn't not do that :) PM me your name and I can check what I have you down for and change it to max weight if need be.

Latest posts