• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Discraft Discs - Preorders are open!

Last couple of days to get in on the pre-order. I'll be ordering on Monday and there definitely won't be as many extras this time around.

Sent off the order this morning. I haven't heard anything back yet but I'll try giving them a call in an hour or so to see what's up.

Discs should ship out around the 14th and I should have them 4-5 days after that.

Thanks Tim

Thanks Tim, Hope there was a large enough pre-order, so you don't get stuck with many extras.

I got me a DGCR Eagle awhile back. Just wanted to know how many of the Innova's are left. I might have some locals wanting some. ( why they don't join DGCR is beyond me :doh:)

Keep on Keepn' on :hfive:

I have a handful of Eagles left, one teebird and a bunch of ROCs. I ordered some extra Discraft discs but not quite as many extras as I did for the Innova order.

Hmm... Now that I am looking to decorate my bachelor pad with a few disc I might snag one of those extra you are talking about. Any thing that looks especially nice?

Might see if you would sign it too :D.

They all look spectacular ;) The Teebirds do look pretty nice though.

I am going to wait until these come in and probably get at least a buzzz and pick up a teebird at the same time...maybe a roc and a hornet too

There is only one teebird left right now so if you really, really want one, you might want to get it sooner rather than later.

I am on the road for the next two weeks so I will just wait. If it isn't there when I place the order oh well, I don't need it but I just thought I would buy it to support the site. Are the rocs pretty close to a flat top? If they are I just might order two of those then

I don't think so... I think they're pretty much the standard DX ROC.

Nothing yet. I was told they'd be shipping around now so hopefully they'll send them today or tomorrow.

I'm not sure I understand the question vonDrehle... are you talking about the color of the Innova discs? I don't have the Discraft discs yet.

I'm not sure I understand the question vonDrehle... are you talking about the color of the Innova discs? I don't have the Discraft discs yet.

lol, I guess so :doh:, I knew this was the discraft thread (whistles and twiddles thumb). I want to get something DGCR to display and possibly have you sign. I'm thinking probably white.

I think I have a few Eagle-X discs left, they are white. The ROCs are all orange with a black stamp.

Latest posts