• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Flyboy Meetup Pics/Vids

I tried to get him to take me up!! Maybe I'll buy a plane and fly there whenever.

F5 ... F5 ... F5 ... F5 ... F5

c'mon ... MOAR PICS/VIDS!!! :popcorn:

(says the guy who forgot his camera :doh:)

I KNOW! I want the freaking game winning shot, I want the RC show, I WANT MOARRR.

Pics are almost done (I'm down to around 225)... The game winner will be up early tomorrow and I'll try to get the complete album into my flickr asap for the pics. I had to head out for a bit and won't be home for a couple hours. Maybe I'll get a few more teasers up before I go to bed if I get home with any energy left. I have a few more gems in there that are desktop worthy.

Im eagerly awaiting more pics from the rest of you guys. I saw plenty of picture snapping going on and I know I missed a lot of good stuff.

Pics are almost done (I'm down to around 225)... The game winner will be up early tomorrow and I'll try to get the complete album into my flickr asap for the pics. I had to head out for a bit and won't be home for a couple hours. Maybe I'll get a few more teasers up before I go to bed if I get home with any energy left. I have a few more gems in there that are desktop worthy.

Im eagerly awaiting more pics from the rest of you guys. I saw plenty of picture snapping going on and I know I missed a lot of good stuff.
kudos to you, and kudos to lisa for the camera work

For real though, give lisa a high five from us all for being the only girl out there with the boys all weekend. Props!

Yup....at Flyboy :D...

I will do my best for you though.

atay87
bennettua
bergdawg
bhuff
burritotoes
connor jones
flyboy
gottafixit
heartman
anthony(KHR??)
hognosesucker
ian.
jbryant
jrawk
kevinmzane
lewis
mattallica
new013
prerube
sadjo
tallpaul
tourneyplayer
rob case
disc_chaser

this is based off of the group list and the few i remember who are not in it. feel free to edit and add ones you remember that i cannot.

Here's an insult :| You suck for not coming to the meetup.

Boom, roasted :|.

As far as I know, it's with a c; i.e. Eric. He won second place in the singles too; which I'm not sure anyone else has noted. Way to go Hognose!!!